PDA

View Full Version : 30+ Runs now

Savrak
Jan 14, 2003, 11:07 PM
I know this is already listed and I should just move on to better things but. I've done 30+ Hard Forest Runs and no Musashi and 5 VHard Forest runs and no Yamoto. Any help would be apreciated. Can't get online yet though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Stalfos333
Jan 14, 2003, 11:44 PM
In my experience, it's easier and worth more to do ONLY Vhard. You can still get the Musashi (at least, as a Redria) and get it more easily on Vhard. Besides, the Yamato is an actually decent weapon, and Vhard experience is worth getting. Keep at it, you'll get your item.

Jace_100
Jan 14, 2003, 11:44 PM
ooof thats ruff, if you could get online i would just give you one...

i know it took my friend about 65 runs to get it when he played offline.

Saison
Jan 15, 2003, 12:25 AM
Took my two runs to get the Musashi and one run to get the Holy Ray for my Bluefull, but for some reason, VH Dragon won't cough up that damn Yamato.

Cloud_01
Jan 15, 2003, 01:13 AM
On 2003-01-14 21:25, Saison wrote:
Took my two runs to get the Musashi and one run to get the Holy Ray for my Bluefull, but for some reason, VH Dragon won't cough up that damn Yamato.

What!?!? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif I've killed Sil Dragon about 50 times now and I still haven't gotten him to drop Holy Ray. I can't believe you got it after killing him for the first time.

I still can't give up though. I must get Holy Ray!

Savrak
Jan 16, 2003, 01:14 AM
I'm still looking and now up to about 37 and 7. But I now have a pretty good account of what every enemy drops in Hard Forest.

Savrak
Jan 17, 2003, 04:59 PM
Now i've found a Mahu, a Photon Launcher, a Guilty Light, countless Blade Dances but still no Musashi or Yamato.

Driadyte
Jan 17, 2003, 05:10 PM
I've never gotten anything rare from the Dragon or Vol Opt on Hard and VHard. Fortunately, some guy online gave me his Yamato that he didn't use anymore. Very nice weapon, especially at +60 (took forever to grind). But I'll probably trade that away as last night I got an Asuka from Ultimate Barba Ray (someone's Pinkal game online). Saves me the trouble of having to kill Crimson Assassins for it!

Savrak
Jan 21, 2003, 06:29 PM
Well after 70 hard runs and 20 vhard runs I got my Yamoto. And I do enjoy killing stuff with my level 70 hucast. Those runs coughed up a lot of materials.

Khali-rei
Jan 21, 2003, 06:53 PM
well dude, it's not like he'll just give it to you! does your section ID even get those weapons?.. and you'd probably have a bigger chance in offline multiplayer. Just hook up another controller if you have to lol.

Cloud_01
Jan 21, 2003, 06:58 PM
The Sil Dragon finally dropped Holy Ray for me last night while I was doing a couple ult. forest runs. The percents are 15/0/0/0. All those forest runs finally payed off!

Savrak
Jan 21, 2003, 08:51 PM
I'm a Oran with bad Karma from my lucky DC PSO finds.

A stag cutlery
holy ray
D Parts 2.01 with 4 slots!
among others

this was in verison 1 when this stuff was rare. But those days are gone.

Savrak
Jan 22, 2003, 09:39 PM
Just my friggen luck. I got a corupt save file. Oh well back to the normal forest. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Cloud_01
Jan 22, 2003, 10:00 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. I got corrupted 5 times before on the DC PSO.

It was really stupid, all I did was accidentally drop my DC control and then I got corrupted. It wasn't really such a good idea for sega to put the memory card inside the control.

Has anyone ever been corrupted this was back on the Dreamcast PSO?