PDA

View Full Version : What's your opinion on Real Agito

myles_master
Feb 1, 2008, 02:49 PM
What do you think the easiest way to get the Real Agito is? Either getting it from Tollaws with 1/28800 chance using a Viridia in the Soul of Blacksmith mission or using a Pinkal and getting it from a Pal Rappy in Fake in Yellow mission.

Jaspaller
Feb 1, 2008, 03:02 PM
They're both equally as shitty for the drop... but go for the Pal Rappy if you don't mind piping. It might wear down your lens a lot quicker though.

sCI
Feb 1, 2008, 03:32 PM
It actually affects your lens?, maybe thats why my Dc doen't work so well...

DC_PLAYER
Feb 1, 2008, 07:25 PM
don't know if a dc is affected, but the piping forces the console to a constant reading.
don't worry, mine can't read original disks and when it did read pso original disk the npcs would take half an hour to load....LOL

KojiroAK
Feb 2, 2008, 11:40 PM
I would say your best bet is Fake in Yellow with Pinkal.
(Then you don't really need piping, however the side drops aren't that spectacular)

sCI
Feb 3, 2008, 12:48 AM
Well, one of the reasons I "switched" to GC, is that after playin my DC for bout 20-30minutes, when loding, it makes a "slippery" sound instead of a "solid" loading sound, and takes much longer to load, for instance, itl make one "solid" loading sound, and then "slipp" for a few seconds, and then make another "solid" load, and then slipp between the next "solid" load, and most of the time, after a while of trying(the console trying to load that is)it(my console) just quits, and stops loading completely, and I have to turn it off and wait for it too "cool down", but does it even have anything to do with heat?, has any body with a DC ever had this problem, and what is it in the first place that causes this?

ix3u69
Feb 3, 2008, 07:23 PM
fake in yellow for sure. dont worry about piping. just play through and then quit before you beat it.
to be honest with you, the agito and oritoagito both suck balls. but it is totally cool to find (thats the same thing i did) its nice for anything other than ultimate

Lex_54
Feb 4, 2008, 02:44 PM
fake in yellow is your best i got mine there after a lot piping

SStrikerR
Feb 10, 2008, 06:16 PM
cool looking wep, not great for ult...

Altavista
Feb 11, 2008, 01:52 AM
Agito is more of a trophy in my opinion.

Taleck
Feb 11, 2008, 08:04 PM
i think it would be cool to say you have all 4 legendary swords. I mean, who wouldn't want to say that?