PDA

View Full Version : Luck Mats

myles_master
Feb 2, 2008, 09:15 AM
Any missions or areas that have good Luck Mat drops? I want to max my Luck before I start using any other mats for my Ramarl.

sCI
Feb 2, 2008, 01:53 PM
Ya man,I tried that for about one day, until I couldn't find any real drop rates. I mean, I could, but they were only for normal or VHARd, and they were totally not worth the time, you might as well look for a Seald J, it would take ajust as long as looking for luck mats to max out with. In my opinion, the srops must be random, or apparently no one knows anything about them, because the only info given is extremely limited. Good luck. (ps. one thing you could do is start a char, and look for a rare weapon that you've always wanted, and ever luck mat you find, just give it to that other char.)

Jaspaller
Feb 2, 2008, 11:24 PM
Pretty much what sCI said. They are more or less random and hard to find. Just hunt out other items and eventually you'll come across them.

KojiroAK
Feb 2, 2008, 11:38 PM
I had good luck with luck mats in
Ultimate Forrest.
Ultimate Ruins
and with my Viridia RAmar in
Ultimate VR-Temple.
However to get 45 of them, it will take its time.

myles_master
Feb 3, 2008, 05:38 PM
Ok, I've got a Viridia (if it depends on Section ID). So I'll mess around in the VR Temple for a while and see what happens.

soulveratff
Feb 3, 2008, 05:54 PM
I have a question my luck keeps changing when i play my game It would go from 10 to 30 & back

KojiroAK
Feb 3, 2008, 07:58 PM
On 2008-02-03 14:38, myles_master wrote:
Ok, I've got a Viridia (if it depends on Section ID). So I'll mess around in the VR Temple for a while and see what happens.

Viridia VR-Temple isn't bad anyway.

Standstill Shield is a verry good drop.
And they came at me pretty often, once i even did get 2 in one room at the same enemy wave. (offline)
(However don't espect to find a Hildetorr)

kurisu1974
Feb 4, 2008, 09:10 AM
On 2008-02-03 14:54, soulveratff wrote:
I have a question my luck keeps changing when i play my game It would go from 10 to 30 & back

Some weapons add luck temporarily when equipped, like L&K45 Combat.

Lex_54
Feb 4, 2008, 02:45 PM
what is the max stat for luck ?

Jaspaller
Feb 4, 2008, 02:55 PM

kevlar_pso
Feb 5, 2008, 05:09 PM
If you play the Towards the Future quest online w/a character of the opposite sex, you can do a sub quest that will net you one luck mat each if done correctly.

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 7, 2008, 11:49 AM
Well here is what I know about the materials...as you go up difficulties they become more common (which I'm sure alot of people know anyways)...but here is something interesting myles_master...is that I believe that certain enemies drop them more than others...no one quote me on this yet because my strongest character seems to find them solely from certain enemies...i'm going to look into this to see if it is true or i've experienced one of the largest coincidences ever. My thought is that gulgus-gue's, grass assassins, canabins, and merlans drop them that most, but like i said i'm going to investigate this further...

however from boxes they are random and all occur at the same frequency

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 7, 2008, 11:50 AM
and i am talking about finding luck materials btw from those enemies