PDA

View Full Version : what do you think it koolest and badass weapon all the time?

ShenLong21
Feb 28, 2001, 09:31 PM
hey well the koolest weapon right now i have only sbeatblade +25 max that i have..man it vhard to find rare weapon such as double saber or phonton claw....on offline version. i wish i could see what in the world happen when you on line and meet other people....

Auran
Feb 28, 2001, 10:02 PM
The most hardcore weapon i have ever seen/use is needle spread. I do 350-550 to everyone at icnredible speed(this weapon shoots faster then you can slice with s-beats) as well as having a high % effect of paralysis as its special. In my opinion this weapon is the best..period.
Auran-lvl 100 humar

Auran
Feb 28, 2001, 10:11 PM
I also forgot to add that hunters can use this weapon and this weapon also has almost the same range as riflehttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Spasm
Feb 28, 2001, 10:56 PM
You're going to laugh, but my brother can do about 1,500 points of damage in one whack with his DB's Saber's special attack. That's with Shifta. I'm not sure what the attributes on it are. I've got the Orochi Agito, and I only do 450 - 500 points (no Shifta). It has no attributes.

Glider
Feb 28, 2001, 11:00 PM
Gotta go with the Saber +3. Saber +5 if you want to be really badass

PowerSlave
Feb 28, 2001, 11:00 PM
While it may not be a super rare or an agito, I love my supressed gun +40. This is the only true rare item I have found in 130 hrs, and I treasure it.
What I love is that it looks understated, no flashing lights or glowing purple. When you see it, you dont think about i, but all the sudden you notice the long barrel.
Call me wierd but i like my dirty harry gun

Naer
Feb 28, 2001, 11:05 PM
I like the look of a chain sawd.

Dragon-Ibuki
Feb 28, 2001, 11:23 PM
The overly kute magical piece for me!

Nick814625
Feb 28, 2001, 11:30 PM
Holy Ray is the best 4 me.

Warlord35
Feb 28, 2001, 11:39 PM
I got the Holy Ray and let me tell you it kicks major azz.

Lord_Ariakas
Feb 28, 2001, 11:55 PM
Brave Knuckle +55. There's nothing like kicking the crap out of delsabers with your kung fu moves. I can do 700 damage with my brave knuckles and shifta. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Deith
Mar 1, 2001, 12:09 AM
Twin brand would have to be my Favorit, but Boy Does Spread needle kick more ass... lol i like both if spead needle had a cooler look, im sure it would beat my twin

We Begin to die the Day we are Born.
Death is only the begining to the light.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Deith on 2001-02-28 21:10 ]</font>

Wing0
Mar 1, 2001, 02:32 AM
I would have to go with my stag cutlery+15. That sucker can do 300+ per hit with shifta. 6 hits and I can kill tons o stuff.

ShenLong21
Mar 1, 2001, 02:44 AM
kool thanx guys for anwser me well if you more post in here

THANK YOU ALL THE WARRIOR IN PSO!!!!!!!!!
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

Dr_Shnee
Mar 1, 2001, 11:05 AM
I totally love my frying pan...

BlitzGott
Mar 1, 2001, 11:36 AM
Well I'm a bit partial to my Inferno Bazooka+9, unfortunately it doesn't have ANY percentages... but it deals out sufficiant damage for me and it looks awesome. People are always asking what it is. The ability to take off half of an enemy's life doesn't hurt either(but right now it misses a lot).

Butter-Knife
Mar 1, 2001, 12:00 PM
I love my spread needle and suppressed gun...

Danger_Girl
Mar 1, 2001, 12:12 PM
I was playing in game with a lower level hunter. He was packin a cross bow looking thingie that I had never seen before. I though it looked kinda neat on him so I took note of it. Well then we started our run though the forest on v-hard...and holy smokes! He was killing packs of baddies before I could get close enough to get my hit in. And he was 10 levels lower than me. So I asked "wtf is that thing!"
Yes it was a spread needle. Now I've got one of my own. No doubt, it's a killing machine. I've haven't seen a holy ray in action yet, but so far I've gotta say spread needle is the most wicked, baddass weapon I've gotten my pretty little hands on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2001-03-01 09:45 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2001-03-01 16:41 ]</font>

Tkc613
Mar 1, 2001, 02:36 PM
Holy ray, sbeats, db sabers? Good luck trying to get even 1 shot in when someone with high atp (humar 710 base) has a spread needle. That is the ultimate safety weapon and experience gainer. Granted it's not much to look at.

And for 1 on 1 or boss fights? I could tell you what I use, or I can let you all find out on your own. Just let me tell you this - on offline mode I can kill vhard dark falz 2nd form without him having a chance to fire off his 2nd volley of spikes. 3rd form? Dead before he can cast his 3rd, maybe even before his 2nd spell.

Dragon, before it lifts off. De rol? After he latches on and before the 3rd spike attack. Volt opts? 2 hits, not 2 combos, 2 hit per set of screens and per tower will kill it. 2nd form, what 2nd form?!

Hint, it's not a rare weapon.

Neojin
Mar 1, 2001, 04:11 PM
I wuv my new Wand +4 cus it looks niffty on me (a shortie force) and at the end of a combo I do this Kewl as all git out Ku Fu flip kick http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif I look bad arse when I do it too.

*bounce*

[b]Ryiko! lv 11 shortie FOnewearl[b]

[b]GURL POWA BABY!!![b]

DaHumAn
Mar 1, 2001, 04:39 PM
Blade Dance+9 with +25% to dark

Mistkerl_Zwo
Mar 1, 2001, 04:44 PM
handgun +1

that sucka is the bomb

DarkKnight
Mar 1, 2001, 07:33 PM
On 2001-03-01 08:05, Dr_Shnee wrote:
I totally love my frying pan...[addsig]

i like the sound it makes! boing!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

my fav weapon is my twin brand,inferno bazooka, and i also like my brave knuckle!

spread doesn't look cool but it is too strong.

ScaraB
Mar 1, 2001, 08:34 PM
Powerslave you're right on about the Suppressed Gun. I'm working on grinding mine up now, its about +20 or so. It's nice, very subtle, and damn cool looking.

Striker
Mar 2, 2001, 02:05 AM
I have a twin brand and it kicks ass. But I still like to use my Dragon Slayer +9 when enemies are crowded together.

BTW, my Dragon Slayer has +40% against dark. I rule in the ruins.

Acel
Mar 2, 2001, 02:22 AM
My Gae Bolg+9 30% Machine 40% Dark
I take out all mine and ruin monsters with 2 swipes in hard.
One & a half combos in VH.(not bad for my level with no enhancement of any sort)

Description: "A legendary long sword that is said to become sharper with every blow" Heh, can any weapon description beat that? lol

Pshttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_eek.gifrochiAgito rocks too. First you halve(HP) and then u dice...lol(kills everything in one combo that way too)

Mun-KEE
Mar 2, 2001, 02:25 AM
I think my favorite weapon is RaFoie... oh wait, is that a weapon? =P

I would have to say of the limited amount of weapons that I have sampled (I am one of those ultra-rareless lv 77 guys that you hear all about) is the Soul Eater. Cuz it just looks so cool w/ a small ol Force type guy.

Second runner up is any of the double saber weapons (I assume they all have the same animations for attack). Cuz anything that turns you into a spinning, whirling dervish of pain is gotta be worth something.

Style Equals EVERYTHING

Mar 2, 2001, 02:44 AM
This'll pronbably sound pretty sad, but I'm still extremely partial to my Dragon Slayer +9 with no affinities. I think it's probably because I beat the stupid dragon thirteen times before he dropped the blasted thing, and I feel kinda guilty if I don't use it. Spent too much time getting it to have it sit in storage.....

Sloth
Mar 2, 2001, 03:39 AM
i think my favorite badass weopon wuld be my infenal bazooka because im a big black RAcast and when i have that thing in my hands the enemies piss their pants

other than that spread neeedle all the way gets u exp quicker thatn anything

Dr_Shnee
Mar 2, 2001, 03:50 AM
To DarkKnight:

I love that friggin sound. It's not a very good weapon for fighting with, but the novelty factor alone makes it worth it to have.

To everybody:

I gues my fave weapon for fighting is my blade dance +9, with 35%Native, 35%Beast, and 40% Dark. This is the weapon that made me realize just how important percentages were.