PDA

View Full Version : Whats your most memorable time on the d.c. pso.

Skuld_0
Jan 15, 2003, 10:13 AM
Come on.. what was yours?

Hiirigazawa
Jan 15, 2003, 10:28 AM
I can't remember... Maybe getting a Dragon Slayer... haha

Mike
Jan 15, 2003, 11:01 AM
Playing with my friend Maiko, who was one of the only other RAcaseals I really enjoyed playing and talking with.

neko-chan
Jan 15, 2003, 11:26 AM
Probably the first time I played online and when an online buddy mailed me saying "I love you". >_>;;; Problem: he was not kidding... my Hunny was such a slut. u.u;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-01-15 08:58 ]</font>

Alena Zouryx
Jan 15, 2003, 12:03 PM
Getting a Game Shark in order to Player-Kill the other Player-Killers. Revenge is hell, especially when it comes to cheaters. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

AnimalMother
Jan 15, 2003, 12:06 PM
My very first Dragon battle, and also my first De Rol or whatever his damn name is fight, though everybody called him Giga Shrimp back in those days.

Skuld_0
Jan 15, 2003, 12:21 PM
Mine would have to be when i first played the third from of Dark Falz, cuz at that time i was not lookin anytihng up and i was not aware it was there me and my friend bolverk did it online... so sweet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuld_0 on 2003-01-15 09:22 ]</font>

Omni-SqwirL
Jan 15, 2003, 12:25 PM
Well Skuld, you should remember this incident. It was when I just got online on a regular day, and you mailed me saying (insert name here) was gay (This guy was one of my best friends at the time). I didn't know what the heck you were talking about, but then more friends mailed me saying the same exact thing. So, I found out it was true and I got confused by him.
From then on, everytime he would get on, I would FSOD him, steal his weapons, delete his character and stuff. I had no reason in particular, but it was fun at the time. I was such a bully http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Skuld_0
Jan 15, 2003, 12:27 PM
yea and (insert name here)'s name was curtis... yea.. i remember...

Ghaleon
Jan 15, 2003, 02:02 PM
mine would have to be when i first saw a pk'er. we were in the lobby and he told me to go with him to one of the jap ships so we went in there and he made a game and 2 other japanese players came in and we were in the mines and he would pk them and take their stuff and they yelled at him in japanese

Elixer
Jan 15, 2003, 02:53 PM
not to sure i enjoy playing with my friends and doing cmode back in the dc days.

Perfect_Evo
Jan 15, 2003, 08:45 PM
having a real agito and changing it into an orotiagito before ver. 2 came out

Angelz0r
Jan 15, 2003, 08:51 PM
My most memorable moment was getting to falz. Cause I didnt get to play it online then.

Jkid
Jan 15, 2003, 08:55 PM
Going to the Ruins and beating Dark Falz with a group for the first time.That was the last game I played before I gone to Ver.2 DC.

Eden
Jan 15, 2003, 09:48 PM
My first time online with version 1, with my hucast TENCHI, and meeting a guy named Ryoko and getting his guild card...

Sapphire87
Jan 15, 2003, 10:02 PM
Finding my first and only 12 star weapon: a C-bringer's Rifle.

flux-equals-rad
Jan 16, 2003, 12:36 AM
losing 6 hard earned s-rank weps, fully grinded because my character got initialized...*cues up the sound of 1000 sad violins* yeah, i cursed a little that day.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 16, 2003, 02:54 AM
1. Going to EU server with level 1 character to get NOLed
2. Being able to go to Miranda 11-4 and play challenge mode. That's where I met people like Elixer, Mr. Vogel, uhhhhh..... other people : 3

rena-ko
Jan 16, 2003, 05:55 AM
@snappuru
Mr. Vogel? wow, i know him to... 'only sarah' ne?
got invited to him through chansondoll (/arian=hebico/asian=tatto) - dont say you know her too...

my greatest moments:
-finding a blue ring at lvl120ish or so and speedleveling to 161 in around 2 months (just to get an armor as a present that requires lv181... -_-;)
-finding a yasminkov7000 with my that-time-lvl163 rena (see sig) and recreating my 3rd chara (RAcast)...
-beating c-mode finally with my FOmarl and the big help and guidance of kim and friends.
-last but never least, find great friends to chat a whole night away, slaughter stuff and go hunting for certain items - and of course have v1-revival-parties with the old weapons and zonde and robots with zonde-weakness ^_^ yay

Nidarrock
Jan 16, 2003, 12:27 PM
My favorite DC moments would be:

First time going online in ver. 1. It was my first online game and was such a blast!

The few times my three closest PSO buddies all played together.

Finishing C-Mode for the first time to create my VENGEFUL TWIN. C-Mode in general was a great time.

Skuld_0
Jan 16, 2003, 12:31 PM
For some reason i enjoy reading these... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nerd.gif

Omni-SqwirL
Jan 16, 2003, 12:39 PM
Another moment I remember in particular...
I remember when Bolverk and I were playing V-hard Dark Falz for the 3298562943264th time and we were hacking away at those pesky darvants. We started swinging....and hacking.....and slashing.....and kept on until there were about 2 total darvants left. We were only suppose to kill maybe about 15 online, or 20 I think. Here is what happened in order, but at the same time...

*Dark Falz appears...dark falz first form dies.....2nd form appears, it falls down in defeat....last form appears....it dies, every box has been destroyed, and no weapons or items were available*

This all happened within 3 seconds, I am surprised the now defunct Dreamcast withstood that much....crap.

amoralist
Jan 16, 2003, 12:45 PM
Offline: Getting a suppressed gun in hard mines.

Online: In Vhard Falz, at lv71 (HUmar), facing Idola form, with 3 forces, and realizing for the first time, I had to take charge of 3 other forces at lv80+ and reviving them so they can get exp. I was so proud and happy when I aided and took charge after the giant slash.

Skuld_0
Jan 16, 2003, 12:48 PM
im sorry im an idiot

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuld_0 on 2003-01-16 10:51 ]</font>

SaitoH
Jan 16, 2003, 01:34 PM
My most memorable time was pretty much anytime I played with Buffy. Though if I had to pick a certain moment, our England VS Canada drinking contest really stands out.

... snd for the record Miss Buffy, eating is NOT cheating.

=P~~~

^w^/

NoeGenisis
Jan 16, 2003, 01:44 PM
My favorite moments were when everybody played the game in good spirits and you didnt have to worry about getting done over and losing hours of work.

My first online moment was going into a game with a guy called Rainbow he splatted the mineboss and left everything 4 me to have, i was low level and really appreciated it, a simple gesture but one that encaptured all that was good about PSO.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 16, 2003, 02:33 PM
In my quest to obtain HEART OF POUMN I got killed by a Ob Lily a few times. Having enough of that, I loaded up on EDK boosting units to the point where it was around 100.

Feeling confident, I dared the first Ob Lily I saw to take a shot at me. It did. I fell to the ground... The HUcast that was behind me also fell to its Megid.

Nidarrock
Jan 16, 2003, 02:47 PM
Here is one of my funniest memories of ver. 1. It was my first time in mines and I was in an online game. This was still within the first week or two of the games release. I was getting my rear knoocked (low level, didn't know any better)all over the place but most of the others were fighting quite well. The dark room were cool the first time.

Anyway we all manage to work our way to the boss teleporter. At this time three of us, myself inculded said, "Uh no. Not ready for it?" I'm not sure but I don't think they fought Vol Op before. I know I didn't. So the forth player says, "I'm going for it!" Mind you he was making jokes the whole trip through mines. Less than a minute and he was dead. He was making jokes the whole time too, he was having fun.

I guess you had to be there. But it was funny. Everyone there had a good laugh.

Wewt
Jan 16, 2003, 03:36 PM
Beating SOURCE 10 times in a row in battle mode, rule 6. Yes, 10 in a row, no breaks.

DeFessler
Jan 16, 2003, 04:29 PM
mine was when I went into a hackers room knowing it was a hackers room becuase of the lettering it was in black and when I got in I annoyed him and escaped before he could fsod me and then doing it over and over again.

sogoX
Jan 16, 2003, 08:57 PM
most memberable moment...can i even answer that?

id have to say the long and hard fight through the game as my most memerable memory.
figureing out how to play.

wondeirng what in gods name the mag did.

fighing all the bosses cuz i didnt know who or what it was going to be.

doing the hundreds of run through all the lvls.

pain and agony of losoing to darkfals..

i loved every second of it. cuz it was a new game and i had to learn everything. the site helped me alot but mainly after i figured most of the stuff out. it was cool looking at the weapons that i only dreamed of getting. ahh good old memories

hooray4punkmusic
Jan 17, 2003, 02:02 AM
Seeing my first special weapon. It was a dragon slayer... But back then it looked cool, with the changing of colors and all.