PDA

View Full Version : So how many of you just downloaded the game, instead of buyi

Furiden
Feb 3, 2008, 04:27 PM
Sooooooooo figured I'd post this in the "cheating" forum, even though it's not ingame cheating, some people might consider it a form of cheating or stealing from the actual company, or just find it really lame.

Anyway, so I think we all know PSU's easily torrent-able out there. I'll be the first to say, I've been thinking about coming back to PSU, and I have the normal game (Which I bought.) but I don't have the expansion. I'm not going to lie, I've thought about just torrenting the expansion, and then setting back up my monthly fee, but eh, not really sure about that yet. (I would feel bad, but what the hell, they'll be getting 10bucks a month from me anyway, and it's not like they're hurting in the money department to begin with.)

I don't know, maybe I'll go find me a torrent that actually works, or maybe I'll just go buy it next time I'm out. What did you all do?

SATatami
Feb 3, 2008, 07:34 PM
I voted "You can download PSU?" because I'm a perfect non-pirating angel. o:)

Powder Keg
Feb 3, 2008, 08:23 PM
I downloaded the original PSU after having the PS2 Version. I got so sick and tired of the slowdown and weapon lag that I wanted to pull my hair out.

I bought AOI for PC.