PDA

View Full Version : New character group forming. Anyone's welcome.

Furiden
Feb 3, 2008, 11:32 PM
Hey there everyone,

Me and a buddy are oldtime PSU players, we've dabbled in the game here and there before, but never gotten too far, due to RL things holding us back from playing, and also playing other games, etc.

We haven't tried the expansion yet, but we both picked it up today, and are looking to get back in to PSU again.

Upon our return we'll be making two new characters, and starting fresh again, try to enjoy the experience all the way through. So I figured I'd make a forum post, if anybody out there was wanting to level a new character, or any new players just starting out looking for a group to get in with, we'd be more than happy to take anyone.

Can never get enough mature, good minded people to party with in an online game, so if you're a pretty chill, down to earth person, you'd be most welcome with us.

Anyway, if you would like to roll with us, reply to this thread, or you can PM me, or you can get ahold of me through one of the following...

Email: [email protected]
AIM: Pajababababa (Yeah, that's four "ba"'s, lol.)

Covikt
Feb 4, 2008, 12:15 AM
Hey first off what server are you on? 360 or PS2/PC
If your on 360 I could probably group up with you and I'm sure my friend would like to tag along ^_^
GT: CoVikT

Furiden
Feb 4, 2008, 12:19 AM
Gahhhhhhh, knew I was forgetting something.

Yeah, we're on PC servers, sorry about that bud, would've been cool, but I guess no go.

Covikt
Feb 4, 2008, 12:23 AM
Well dang... But I guess good luck on finding some peeps to group with ^-^

Gunslinger-08
Feb 4, 2008, 07:39 AM
I'll run around with you guys tonight. Since I don't have classes tomorrow, I'll probably be on in the evening around 7ish. If you want, want to decide a meeting place?

Yuneiko
Feb 4, 2008, 11:08 AM
I'm happy to help anyone out, where do we meet? Otherwise, just search my shop for Yuneiko, that's my main character. I'll probably play an alt to help you guys out.

Furiden
Feb 4, 2008, 03:10 PM
Hmmm, not sure on meeting place. I'll talk with my buds. What's the standard first mission to start on though, is it still like Linear Tunnel or whatever it's called?

Anyway, yeah tonight sounds good, we'll get our new characters made, and ready, and I'll post the info back here about times and location. 7ish, is that...Eastern time your time? That'd be good for us, we're central time, so it'd be 6 for us, but like I said that's fine.

Gunslinger-08
Feb 4, 2008, 04:25 PM
I can probably come in at about 8:30. Just post where I can expect to find you guys, as well as what your char names are. So as long as I can find you, I'll come along.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gunslinger-08 on 2008-02-04 13:25 ]</font>

Furiden
Feb 4, 2008, 05:36 PM
Well we actually have a third buddy joining us, so we won't be creating new characters until tomorrow. Today me and my bud will be fooling around on our low 20's together. I don't know where we'll be tonight though, or when. He's having problems with his PSU right now anyway and can't play. He says when he logs on his camera won't stop spinning, and he can't play like that, so he submitted a ticket asking a question on the main site, and posted the problem here on these tech support forums, so we're waiting for him to get that problem fixed before we can play.

But, once he gets that fixed I think we'll be all over the place tonight doing missions and such. If you'd still like to come play with our level 20's, just suggest a place and a time, and we'll be there, like I said we're new to this again, so I don't even remember the names of any missions or anything. We enjoy pretty much everything though. If it means anything I'll be playing on a Fighgunner, and he'll be on his Fortefighter I believe he is.

But yeah, the level 1 new character thing will wait until our third bud gets the game, which should be tomorrow or the next day.

I forget, how many people can be in a party at once? I think I remember even 5 or 6, but I always get confused. Also, does it matter if higher level people run you through things, or do you still get same exp and items and everything else?

Gunslinger-08
Feb 4, 2008, 08:59 PM
Hey, I just got back from my nightly billiards/ping pong rounds, so I'll be on one of my alts. I'll be on Uni 2, leveling techs or skills. For looking purposes, I'll either be Nero-0 or Calyn, on Linear Line, doing that 'first' mission. Come find me when you guys get on. I'll pop your AIM into my temporary list, since that's probably going to be the best way to communicate.