PDA

View Full Version : Misterious Account Cancelling? o_O

ChaosAngel92
Feb 3, 2008, 11:36 PM
After beign off around 2 or 3 weeks i tried to logg in. PSU notified me the error 065, witch tell that your Guardian license has expired.
I went to check to playsega.com and the my account was innactive and notified as "cancelled", thing witch is werid cause i never decided to cancel anything.
Does anyone else has or had this issue?
Is this the famous No.065 Billing Issue? Cause i heard there is something about a "cancel pending" too, thing witch im not seeign on my case.

Thanks for replies if i got any, have a good day.

Genoa
Feb 4, 2008, 12:04 AM
my friends just checked, and it said the same thing D: i'm worried...

SabZero
Feb 4, 2008, 06:15 AM
Mine too. It was supposed to bill on the 3rd this month, but it dodn't happen, so today I made a new subscription, not without having submitted a ticket (official site, contact us) first though, to keep them updated...

Indica
Feb 4, 2008, 09:30 AM
I had the same very issue everyone else is having. My account is showing as canceled. Ive had an active account since November 2006 and just been paying monthly.

I just went to the option to create new license and Im back on!! There was no option to renew but choosing the option on top "NEW SUBSCRIPTION" just click on that and enter all your credit card information again.

I guess after a year even though I was setup for Monthly billing, it cancels out after a year or something. Everything is fine and I suggest everyone doing the same.

ChaosAngel92
Feb 4, 2008, 02:41 PM
Well, its just you try to buy a new one thats all. It worked for me and I hope it works for everyone who reads this.
Anyway, once I started playing i remebered why i left the game.

Good Luck.

SStrikerR
Feb 4, 2008, 08:13 PM
Well now after this happening to me as well I try to get on and my system file wont load, and i have enough space on my card. it just says "load failed" and everytime i try to download it the same thing happens, and one time it took me to another part where it says, "when you play AOI all of your characters will be transferred and you will not be able to play online on the orginal psu disc."

help please, i missed the last 3 days of the event and i cant play, im getting real sad and annoyed..

DamonKatu
Feb 8, 2008, 12:16 PM
Im having the problem too...and when I logged on, I couldn't find the reactivate button. I wounder if I have repurchase the account? I hope I don't lose my characters because of this...

Reginaldo
Feb 9, 2008, 03:50 PM
I've been locked out of playing for 2 weeks because of this -_-

rasuogen
Feb 12, 2008, 10:24 AM
yeah i have been offline for about 2ish weeks and i go to log in and same thing happened to me. went to the site and yep i am marked as "inactive" wtf!! so then i guess i have to get a "NEW SUBSCRIPTION" will my chars still be on my new sub or not?