PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: closed

cel
Feb 4, 2008, 09:05 AM
hihi

bunch of boards are available lumped in with some random weapons. some meh, some eh?! .

i want FF stuff, but am considering all offers for the time being. I like package deals a lot. Meseta works, as well and I am now accepting catilium depending on your offer.

boards listed in no particular order:

-Serafi-senba
Nephili-misaki would be cool if that existed
yamata-misaki whoops where'd that go
doric i think the parrot ate this one
-delette line
frauduke i made a poster out of it so it's gone
storm line the snowstorm that covered the US earlier this week... yeah that was from this board. sorry.
-gudda skela
-okanoh
-vish adan
-crimsic
-hyper viper
-ank dedda
-gekitsnatac

puyoment aura
30% ice vish adac
16% ice shura-hiken
15% ice sanzu-hiken 4/10
26% fire neiclaw 3/10
14% dark bil de axe
30% ice gekisnatac
Dori

As always, I go out of my way to reply to ALL PM's, even the 'is this a bad joke' ones. And I'm nice about it so don't be shy or conservative.

again, most items are boards so forgive me for being lazy and not typing [ b ] over and over again. Stuff in bold is the made item and for the short bus ppl, listed below the boards. Made items are 0/10 if not specified and no items listed are broken, (ie 3/6).

If we have traded before, you have the opportunity to ask for a full refund within 72 hours of the transaction. This is also available on a case-by-case basis (at my discretion), but otherwise, all sales are final. Also, if you break it, you buy it. As in, if you grind something you got from me and it become x/9 or worse... no more refund for you.

All successful trades include a small thank you token of either morbinia, grinder s, or goldania (and a diad or relic edge if it's a sweet deal) while supplies last (naturally, if you want a refund, I'll want those back along with the goods traded).

Thank you for your time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-02-08 07:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-02-11 06:28 ]</font>

Lobos
Feb 4, 2008, 09:17 AM
ps2 or 360 >.>

Lobos
Feb 4, 2008, 09:18 AM
ah nvm lol XD

granis1233
Feb 4, 2008, 11:51 AM
what do u wont for the storm line board,frauduke ,16% ice shura-hiken PM mwe to let me know what u will trade for them

cel
Feb 5, 2008, 06:56 AM
all inquiries have been replied to.

Now if just the lunkheads who don't have the same courtesy would follow this example, we'd all be that much happier.

No new additions as of yet.

cel
Feb 8, 2008, 10:14 AM
sir, there's another starship is coming in...

(worf looks up at the viewscreen, intently)

it's the postupdaterprise!

Da_trader
Feb 8, 2008, 01:52 PM
im interested in ur serafi senba so tell me somethings ur after i got an ank zagza 22 ice and some ank dedda boards so i can trade u the zagza and some meseta if u like