PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Addition to Drop Chats

ZodiacNKnight
Feb 4, 2008, 11:23 AM
Certain room decorations and foods can only be found in certain missions.
There should probably be information to where they can be obtained because there's nothing now that indicates where to find them.

I just figured it would be helpful to know where and what can be obtained in boxs on various missions.
A great example is the beetle decro because it has now become high in demand. I figure other room decorations may follow in the same result.

Just a simple addition pretty much.
When I slect a mission in the drop chart section,
perhaps there could be a section under "Boss Box Findings" called "Normal Box Findings", listing food, decros, or special items such as Meteoric Metal that drop.

Here are just some that I know off the top of my head. I can provide proof of drops if needed too.

Room Decorations:

Grove of Fanatics Boxes: Touro
Dark Satellite Boxes: Hive
Mad Creatures Boxes: Sunflower
Unsafe Passage Boxes: Linear Line
Awoken Serpent Boxes: White Mushroom Log
Electronic Brain Boxes: Cockpit Chair

Foods:
(I notice foods now drop pre-made instead of boards. I only notice this on S2 missions though so I don't know if food boards have become a thing of the past.)

Grove of Fanatics Boxes: Blizzard Pop
Grove of Fanatics Boxes: Tear of Light
Grove of Fanatics Boxes: Rice Cake
Valley of Carnage Boxes: Grilled Hot Dog
Unsafe Passage Boxes: Pelori Mate

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2008-02-04 08:39 ]</font>

granis1233
Feb 4, 2008, 11:55 AM
this has relly helped me out

Ryna
Feb 5, 2008, 08:08 PM
Adding "Normal Box Drops" support to the findings database has been on my to-do list for a while. It has been hard to find the time to write code for it with the large number of other updates we are doing right now. Also, I haven't decided on how to store the information yet. Certain items can appear in a large number of missions. For example, I've seen Sunflower drop in Mad Creatures and Crimson Beast.

Ryna
Feb 13, 2008, 05:37 PM
I've added support to the item database and mission listing pages for "Normal" box drops. I will put together a dedicated page for these types of drops once that portion of the findings database reaches a sufficient size. In the meantime, I could use some help collecting "Normal Box Drop" information. Would anyone like to help out? Essentially, I just need a list of notable drops and the missions in which they appear (Mad Creatures C/Grove of Fanatics S/etc...).

Dhylec
Feb 13, 2008, 10:18 PM
I think certain drops are area only, not to the point of mission only.
Touro can be found in Forested Islands and White Mushroom Log can be found in Caves of Ice as well. Or Grilled Hot Dog can be seen in Desert Terror and Pelori Mate appears in Train Rescue.

Ryna
Feb 13, 2008, 10:51 PM
On 2008-02-13 19:18, Dhylec wrote:
I think certain drops are area only, not to the point of mission only.
Touro can be found in Forested Islands and White Mushroom Log can be found in Caves of Ice as well. Or Grilled Hot Dog can be seen in Desert Terror and Pelori Mate appears in Train Rescue.

That isn't always the case. For example, certain line shield boards only drop in S2 variations (Cati-Senba in Rainbow Warrior S2 normal boxes).