PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Saber Weapons

myles_master
Feb 4, 2008, 06:56 PM
So my Lvl 130 Viridia Humar needs a single enemy close range weapon. I have a Berserk Vulcan for Range and Red Partisan/Vjaya for multiple enemy, but I need a close range single enemy weapon. I was thinking an ortiagito, but I've been informed that maybe those aren't too good for Ultimate mode. Anyone got a good weapon I could search for? I can go anywhere so I'm open to about anything. I've done the Soul of Blacksmith mission over 100 times so I don't mind doing missions over and over.

DC_PLAYER
Feb 4, 2008, 07:08 PM
Lavis cannon or double cannon
black king bar or monkey king bar
twin brand
charge vulcans can be better for you
charge gladius

Jaspaller
Feb 4, 2008, 07:11 PM
Charge Gladius would be a nice start. Doublesabers like Demolition Comet or Meteor Cudgel would also be nice. They aren't extremely hard to come by but might take you a bit of time to find.

Splash
Feb 4, 2008, 08:39 PM
Viridia can't get Demo Comet, Meteor Cudgel, or Twin Brand. >_> Sheesh, quit suggesting the topic creator weapons he can't obtain.

You are lucky that you are a HUmar. You can get a Stag Cutlery off of Very Hard Evil Sharks. For an alternative twin saber, Double Saber off of Very Hard Temple So Dimenians. Twin swords such as Yamato is also good, which drops off Very Hard Dragon.

Jaspaller
Feb 5, 2008, 10:17 AM
That doesn't mean he doesn't have other characters though... right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

phoenix32
Feb 10, 2008, 11:42 AM
those red yamato's (ashura's i think) =$

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 10, 2008, 12:01 PM
yeah i agree on the stag cutlery here it is quite nice but if you haven't found really good frames or shields yet (which i assume you have) then even the delsaber's saber and shield are nice too...for my HUneweral they are still the strongest weapons/shields i have and in ultimate mode they are doing almost as much damage as my RAmarl's Red Handgun (lvl 83 vs. lvl 133!!!!!!)

yeah its sweet...also the double sabers are nice too because of their special abilities...definitely helps