PDA

View Full Version : Van der SLoot's confession

InfinityXXX
Feb 4, 2008, 10:15 PM
Warning: has some dirty language in it....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9f7WO_G1Bbw

If you've been living under a rock..this whole Natalee (Hollawary/Halloway) missing case..aka the Story of the american girl that became missing in Aruba....its been goin on from some time...and the prime suspect was concluded not guilty and was released to continue his life........

....but he was an idiot and got caught confessing...(keep in mind, he denied he killed her for the longest....)....they haven't arrested him yet but are in the process......

I hope this bastard gets the chair...he states that they just "Threw her out in the sea"..like she was an animal..thats messed up....

But then again I blame a little bit on the girl's part. I'm not saying she deserved her fate....but WHY hang out with strangers...especially if your not even in your country.....

(I'll fix my grammer/spelling errors later...I'm typing this extremely fast and rushing before the library close XD)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2008-02-04 19:18 ]</font>

Stan
Feb 6, 2008, 02:01 PM
Last sunday, the footage was shown by Peter R. de Vries (Dutch crime reporter). Apparently seven million people watched the show, which is quite a number in a country of 16.5 million.
So now what? Peter claims to have solved the case.
But, according to the law, the footage was taken illegitimately, so it can not possibly be used as evidence and de Vries could even go to jail (for six to nine months) if Joran was to sue him. And even if they could use the footage, the only thing they could accuse Van der Sloot of is getting rid of a corpse, for which he'd go to jail for six months >_>
And as for him getting the chair, The Netherlands abolished the death penalty in 1870 ;o
but anyways, the investigation is reopened and blablabla, we'll see if Joran makes it to court before gets lynched ( hes into hiding atm)
Peter left for the US for some interviews today, so you might just see him on your telly ;o

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_turtle.gif

Jehosaphaty
Feb 6, 2008, 02:09 PM
On 2008-02-06 11:01, Stan wrote:
...de Vries could even go to jail (for six to nine months) if Joran was to sue him....

case in point: being the hero is overrated.

InfinityXXX
Feb 6, 2008, 07:56 PM
On 2008-02-06 11:01, Stan wrote:
Last sunday, the footage was shown by Peter R. de Vries (Dutch crime reporter). Apparently seven million people watched the show, which is quite a number in a country of 16.5 million.
So now what? Peter claims to have solved the case.
But, according to the law, the footage was taken illegitimately, so it can not possibly be used as evidence and de Vries could even go to jail (for six to nine months) if Joran was to sue him. And even if they could use the footage, the only thing they could accuse Van der Sloot of is getting rid of a corpse, for which he'd go to jail for six months >_>
And as for him getting the chair, The Netherlands abolished the death penalty in 1870 ;o
but anyways, the investigation is reopened and blablabla, we'll see if Joran makes it to court before gets lynched ( hes into hiding atm)
Peter left for the US for some interviews today, so you might just see him on your telly ;o

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_turtle.gif

ya..thats messed up....oh, and thx for that info about them banning the death penalty