View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: I need help please Psu Xbox360

Castigador22
Feb 4, 2008, 10:40 PM
Whenever I try to deposit to psu AOI me this message appears and I cannot enter

"your access to the phantasy star universe server is currently disabled

Please the user manual for contact information for the further information"

When pus to enter again?
Regards I wait for response soon possible

Someone knows for that this happens, the same thing happens to someone?

chaostroop3
Feb 4, 2008, 10:44 PM
your banned like me =[ im inocent waaaa lemme go i wont tell you anything!

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 4, 2008, 10:47 PM
if you didnt use the grinder glitch yourself, you must have bought/come into possession of one in which case you were temp banned for having it. If you didn't do the glitch yourself it should be only 2 days I think while they check the account info to make certain.

If neither of the above is you then some asshats reported you as a hacker/glitcher for some reason and hopefully your ban should be lifted very soon..

SonKevin
Feb 4, 2008, 10:49 PM
Nope. Sorry. All the bans are perm and ST isn't going to change their decision.

Castigador22
Feb 4, 2008, 11:04 PM
This I pass on Friday, the 1st of February already they go several days

chaostroop3
Feb 4, 2008, 11:07 PM
are all anns perm ..... (bad word here) i dident think i would get banned

DEM_CIG
Feb 4, 2008, 11:11 PM
On 2008-02-04 20:07, chaostroop3 wrote:
are all anns perm ..... (bad word here) i dident think i would get banned

Then u should not have done it anyway... buh bye cheaters...

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 4, 2008, 11:27 PM
On 2008-02-04 19:49, SonKevin wrote:
Nope. Sorry. All the bans are perm and ST isn't going to change their decision.

they always say bans are permanent
"Question
My username was banned and my account suspended. How can I re-activate my account?

Answer
If your username has been banned due to improper conduct, you will not be able to re-activate your account. Please look up our Terms of Service page for more information. "

or

"Question
I tried to purchase a subscription for Phantasy Star Universe on PlaySEGA.com and received an Error 056. What does that mean?

Answer
An error 056 generally means that the account you are attempting to log in with has been removed from the servers for cheating or abusive behavior. You will not be allowed to log in to the game if you have been banned or removed from the game for cheat/abuse reasons.

If you believe that you are receiving an error 056 message by mistake, please contact us via the Ask a Question tab above. Please note, however, that it is extremely rare for someone to be banned by accident, and that these decisions are almost never reversed."

HOWEVER, there are instances of what was to be a permanent banning to be overturned. You just have to be civil about the matter, and discuss the accusations with a calm mind. If you're truly innocent, there's no need to get worked up about anything.

THE JACKEL

Atomic646
Feb 6, 2008, 01:38 PM
I assume they did'nt ban alot of buyers. or banned then unbanned real fast. =)

BanF
Feb 7, 2008, 11:07 AM
Buyers just got the 48-hour suspension and when the logs proved they didn't glitch, they got their access back.

Only confirmed glitchers got the axe.

syncmaster712
Feb 8, 2008, 12:26 AM
ok we all know that ST isnt going to lift the bans but going back to what silver said it said in an ingame announcement something like if we are suspicious about grinder prices blah blah banned for 48 hrs temp. or maybe a permenent if you actually did it

syncmaster712
Feb 8, 2008, 12:29 AM
and BanF, it said that buyers will be released and wont get banned. I bought about 200 s+10's and i didnt get banned they, will only ban people who they thought exploited the glitch because they looked at the grinder prices and i read on the main site they banned about 240+ ( about 258 )

syncmaster712
Feb 8, 2008, 12:32 AM
and BanF, it said that buyers will be released and wont get banned. I bought about 200 s+10's and i didnt get banned they, will only ban people who they thought exploited the glitch because they looked at the grinder prices and i read on the main site they banned about 240+ ( about 258 )

BanF
Feb 9, 2008, 06:57 PM
281 was the official count. When the video was released, a lot of buyers were banned because then SEGA was going by people's reports, and these buyers were reselling, so all people knew was that they had shops with oodles of grinders at ridiculous prices. Once the logs became available, these people were cleared and released.

So all people who are banned right now are glitchers, no matter what they claim. There is one or two cases of glitchers who were released, but these were people who did the glitch to record video and send it to SEGA to report it (not the guy who went and put it on Youtube). In the initial rush to stop all cheaters, they got caught in the ban wave, but now they are back ingame.

Novemb3rRain
Feb 13, 2008, 11:27 PM
281 huh? Well every single person involved in it readily deserved what was coming to them...I sat in peoples shops looking at the stacks of 99 S+10 grinders for sale and was like yea, they are going to get it for sure. The game is much better without the likes of those people.