PDA

View Full Version : Best place to go hunting offline?

stevieWonderz
Feb 7, 2008, 01:23 AM
Post where you go item hunting the most, or rather, the place where you have the most luck finding items (preferrably offline accessable).

Lvl 72 FONewman(?) stv_wndrz!/SKYLY
Forest Ultimate: 5 runs thus far

No rare spawns (YET!), Have found 4 Last survivors forest 2, two of which came from boxes. Other 2 I found off bartels.

One mace of adaman, also came froma forest 2 box.

One Wals, found it in a box, and another master handgun, like a "val" or soemthing, i can't rmember the name...
-------------------------------

anyways, post up that stuff, Im curious to see what other people got, and if I need a change of scenery http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KojiroAK
Feb 7, 2008, 11:36 AM
Forrest of Sorrow
I got from my second Redria Hildetorr a Magic Stone "Iritista"
Also i found 2 God/Battle,1 Red Saber, 1 God/Mind, 1 Sacred Cloth, 1 Red Handgun.
(Don't know the whole Runscount but wasn't that much)

For Skyly i would more recomend Caves.
(Red Sword, Chain Sawd, Red Slicer, Red Dagger, Demolition Comet, Sange, God/HP)
Red Saber isn't a verry impressive Hildetorr drop and Angel Harp isn't also that impressive.
Female Ranger can use much better rifles and Forcer are better served with Holy Ray.

AlexCraig
Feb 7, 2008, 01:58 PM
I guess it really all depends on what you are searching for. If there is anything specific, I can find the info you may need. If it is anything in general, search any area in Hard mode on up.

stevieWonderz
Feb 7, 2008, 03:33 PM
it isnt so much what im looking for, gbut rather what you guys have found. Im just curious to see how others fortunes faired.

AlexCraig
Feb 7, 2008, 03:34 PM
What mode are you in?

stevieWonderz
Feb 7, 2008, 07:04 PM
Lol. Normal mode, preferably on ultimate, although VH is fine.

I myself am on Ultimate, I grind about a lvl and a half off of one forest run, so its a double win.

AlexCraig
Feb 7, 2008, 07:06 PM
Hmm... Go searching through V.Hard. Try any area, really. If you aren't looking for anything in particular, then anything is good.

stevieWonderz
Feb 7, 2008, 07:33 PM
lol? well then question for you. AAre you really more likely to find anything MORE in VH than you are in Ultimate?

AlexCraig
Feb 7, 2008, 07:41 PM
Depends on the items' drop rate, the ammount of effort you are willing to put into finding the items, and where you are looking. Sometimes V.Hard can find more, sometimes Ulty finds more.

Jaspaller
Feb 8, 2008, 11:15 AM
I loved doing the towers but I guess that isn't really considered offline for a PSOXer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Either Forest or Ruins is probably where I would be at in ultimate.

raikomaru40
Feb 8, 2008, 02:17 PM
i particularly like the mines and ruins on VH, i find alot of good materials and weapons

Altavista
Feb 9, 2008, 07:50 PM
I usually go hunt in Ultimate Ruins due to high EXP. I usually play in multiplayer with my RAcast as killer and FOnewm as booster.

phoenix32
Feb 10, 2008, 11:32 AM
hard caves yellowboze- it sounds weak, but you can get pan arms arms =]

ShadowAssasin
Feb 10, 2008, 06:22 PM
for purplenum u can find great items in temple & spaceship but the drop rates aren't very good. i still dont have what im looking for. you can find yasminkov 9000M from ult crimson assasin in temple(1/788 chance)