PDA

View Full Version : Clarification on pso details

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 7, 2008, 01:52 AM
hey everyone i've picked up pso again which is sweet bu t i have some questions that i've always wondered...i don't have online so i'm strictly offline...how do i get to the control tower to see del lillies, ill gill, or epsilons because i've never found any info on this fabled place and i've seen info that they are in fact offline?

also i wish to post my frustration on my inability to acquire an 11 star weapon. My Fonewm is a Pinkal so i'm doing the fake in yellow mission alot to see a pal rappy and i've seen one in about 40 attempts!!!!!!

DC_PLAYER
Feb 7, 2008, 09:51 AM
either get online or get pso+ (pso plus)

myles_master
Feb 7, 2008, 10:10 AM
Ill Gill, Del Lilies, and Epsilon are found in the Tower missions. You must be online or have PSO+. They are the missions in Episode 2. You have to get to the Seabed and then beat the Seat of the Heart mission and you'll unlock East Tower mission.

Good Luck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Banish
Feb 7, 2008, 10:35 AM
On 2008-02-06 22:52, LonesomeCrow7 wrote:

also i wish to post my frustration on my inability to acquire an 11 star weapon. My Fonewm is a Pinkal so i'm doing the fake in yellow mission alot to see a pal rappy and i've seen one in about 40 attempts!!!!!!

Keep at it. The general appearnace rate for rare creatures is 1/512 anyway... good luck finding a 11 star weapon.

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 7, 2008, 11:25 AM
hey thanks you guys that the info i needed, but one more question...what is pso plus, is that some newer version made because i bought pso i think 5 years ago or something

and to banish i'm getting there but thanks for understanding my frustration

Banish
Feb 8, 2008, 10:49 AM
You can check out the PSO PLUS overview here (http://pso-world.com/psoplus.php)

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 8, 2008, 11:32 AM
yeah i might try to find it...i know its rare but heh the bonuses to me are worth it because i want to get into that control tower!