PDA

View Full Version : am i weird?

Ghaleon
Jan 15, 2003, 06:06 PM
hmmm im beginning to think im kind of weird.i have this strange obsession with fomars. whenever i talk about pso with friends all i talk about is fomars. im like "fomar fomar fomar...aaaand fomar fomar, and oh yeah... fomar" whenever i post i usually look for things that have to do with fomars and when i post my opinion on what you should be i say fomar. is this normal or am i just some sort of freak with some sort of freakish obsession? is there anyone else who has an obsession like this?

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Jan 15, 2003, 06:24 PM
I like boobies like that. Except I don't "talk" about them.

00JOE
Jan 15, 2003, 06:27 PM
I think their sheer feminine is appealing to some.

It's a SHIM!!

Brundidge
Jan 15, 2003, 06:41 PM
I talk about boobies and its fun. Usually my friend's talk about other female parts so it keeps the convesation lively.

Ghaleon - Yeah kinda the same with me... a little... I'm not that into my PSO that much to start babblin' about my favorite class. When I get into convo's with friends on PSO all I can tell him is how a "RAmarl can do" this and "my RAmarl can do that" and that "if you don't have a RAmarl on your friend's team then you're dead" sort of thing.

D_O_G
Jan 15, 2003, 09:16 PM
obsessed a about fomar...geez you couldent have been obsessed about some thing cool like a HUcast

Kent
Jan 16, 2003, 03:58 AM
Don't worry, everyone is "weird."

It's the "normal" people you have to look out for.

Spy
Jan 16, 2003, 04:08 AM
Call me weird, but I like girls. Go figure.

MonoxideChild
Jan 16, 2003, 04:09 AM
On 2003-01-16 00:58, Kent wrote:
Don't worry, everyone is "weird."

It's the "normal" people you have to look out for.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Yurika
Jan 16, 2003, 11:04 AM
meh. I'm obsessed with HUnewhirls, and I have a rl buddy who is obsessed with FOnewhirls. I'm going to have to join 'PSO class addiction anonymous' pretty soon.

"My name is bob, and I'm addicted to HUnewhirls. At first it was just they way they walk, and then how they swing the double saber, and then..."

Sakuraba
Jan 16, 2003, 11:28 AM
Hey man, I'm with ya, FOmars are by far my favorite class, all you need is a mag with 150 MIND, and a couple of GOD/HPs and your set

NoeGenisis
Jan 16, 2003, 01:46 PM
On 2003-01-15 15:24, BlackCanaryOfDeath wrote:
I like boobies like that. Except I don't "talk" about them.

I dont talk about em either im to busy playin with them lol

Kaervek
Jan 16, 2003, 03:56 PM
Yah, I'd say you're a definite nut job.

HUnewearls clearly own.
*goes on and on about HUneys.