PDA

View Full Version : Epsilon

Taleck
Feb 7, 2008, 11:30 PM
I'm a 45 HUcast and i'm trying to beat Epsilon.

Someone tell me how to do it please.

It's really hard cause i die at least twice each time.

RbrtLoper
Feb 7, 2008, 11:36 PM
Wait for the shields to move away and then attack the center

Until then stay back

Taleck
Feb 7, 2008, 11:43 PM
well when i attack the center, the game dosen't stay aimed on the middle, anytime a sheild passes it aims to that.

AlexCraig
Feb 8, 2008, 02:08 AM
When he is targeting you, run circles around him to avoid the attack. When he stops and is about to let loose the shields of instant death-ness, you rush in to him and attack like there's no tomorrow.

Banish
Feb 8, 2008, 10:26 AM
Do not get hit by the Epsiguard, you cannot attack them either.

If the rafoie bombs are killing you, try equipping a few Resist/Burning Tools, it will lessen the damage, or better yet don't get hit at all.

As for damaging Epsilon's center core, try using a Devils/Demon's Special Attack on it, to weaken it's HP. Since Epsilon's DEF is very high, you won't be able to hit very good.

Jaspaller
Feb 8, 2008, 11:13 AM
Everyone already said it but I'll say it as well lol

Run circles around him for a while. Usually he'll use Rafoie two or three times. After you see him stop and get ready to split, get as close as you can. From there just waste the core. If you are standing RIGHT in front of him you'll avoid the epsiguards spinning around him and get some free hits in for a while.

fighgunners
Feb 8, 2008, 07:30 PM
i never have seen a epsilion.....wow i suck XD

Splash
Feb 8, 2008, 08:23 PM
On 2008-02-08 07:26, Banish wrote:
As for damaging Epsilon's center core, try using a Devils/Demon's Special Attack on it, to weaken it's HP. Since Epsilon's DEF is very high, you won't be able to hit very good.

Devil and Demon special are useless on an android.

Taleck
Feb 9, 2008, 01:13 AM
okay, i beat him.

thanks.

and by the way, i was only on normal. so i kinda suck don't I?

Freeze
Feb 9, 2008, 06:00 AM
No, not at all, no way, well yes but I don't want you to feel bad so no you don't suck. You learned.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 9, 2008, 01:13 PM
On 2008-02-08 16:30, fighgunners wrote:
i never have seen a epsilion.....wow i suck XD

Heh, there's two good reasons you haven't seen it:
1) You don't have online (for either PSO)
2) You don't have PSO+ for GC.
It's a good reason for not seeing him, I only saw him a year ago, when I first got Plus.
I swore it was a mini Vol Opt. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Banish
Feb 9, 2008, 01:22 PM
On 2008-02-08 17:23, Splash wrote:

On 2008-02-08 07:26, Banish wrote:

Devil and Demon special are useless on an android.

Accuracy is not a problem.

Maybe if the android was a low level, with bad accuarcy, then yes, it is poor.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banish on 2008-02-09 11:01 ]</font>