PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate Mag Abilities?

Para
Jan 15, 2003, 06:29 PM
I have a mag that is about to evolve soon but...
there's two evolutions. I was wondering if you had a mag ability Pilla, and the next evolution for your mag would result in learning Pilla again (i looked it up on the guides) would that mean I'll waste the evolution?

Brundidge
Jan 15, 2003, 06:35 PM
It would just mean that if you get another PB of the same you won't get a duplicate. Instead you will get an empty spot in your PB that you can still fill it with another mag evo with a different PB.

Para
Jan 15, 2003, 07:19 PM
mags in DC v2 only evolve three times right? if thats so, i will only have 2 mag abilities to end with... if i go with an evolution that gives me the same mag ability...

also... with a hunter with the section ID oran... i cannot get mylla and youlla ability right?

VulpesMundi
Jan 15, 2003, 10:19 PM
The solution to your problem is to use another character or make a junk character with a specific class and ID and have that character feed the MAG on a level multiple of 5 once it's level 50 or higher. Doing this will cause the MAG to take a different form and thus learn a third PB. You can do this at any time as long as the MAG is still a basic MAG.