PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite character type

myles_master
Feb 8, 2008, 06:23 PM
So what is your favortie type of character. As in Humar, or Racast, or any of the others. I'm planning on making a new character and I wanted to see what you guys thought was the coolest/most fun to play with and why.

Jaspaller
Feb 8, 2008, 06:26 PM
RAmar. My number one choice. Decent techs, Highest ATA, and the ATP is decent. When the Shifta/Deband isn't high enough I boost it with a Mylla and Youlla to make it better.

Banish
Feb 8, 2008, 07:29 PM
HUcast. The ultimate character when it comes to power.

AlexCraig
Feb 8, 2008, 07:30 PM
I am kinda torn between HUmar, RAcast, and RAcaseal. All three on my game are kicking ass.

DC_PLAYER
Feb 9, 2008, 08:41 AM
even on GC my favorithe char is humar, techs, good hp and dfp and the 2nd highest atp makes them good.
as for favorite in ver.2, i say humar again, a pure GOD of destruction

Haze87
Feb 9, 2008, 05:51 PM
I would say Ramarl since they can use higher level of shifta/deband than Ramar

Freeze
Feb 9, 2008, 07:21 PM
My RAmar has always been my staple character and the most time I've spent with. A close second is my HUnewearl. I have other characters to but these two are closest to my gaming heart.

stevieWonderz
Feb 9, 2008, 07:22 PM
my fonewman or whatev is called.... me and him pwn the likes of ultimate caves on a daily basis http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Altavista
Feb 9, 2008, 07:47 PM
RAcast, try not having fun with one of those (When you get decent weapons)

phoenix32
Feb 10, 2008, 11:40 AM
FOmar, first choice, i like magic =]

BW3Cmart
Feb 10, 2008, 11:56 AM
HUmar is my favorite but FOnewm comes in a close second

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 10, 2008, 12:09 PM
1st...Ramarl...i enjoy the higher level techs, higher evasion at later levels than most and good defense...and even though she has the worst accuracy for a ranger, she i still a ranger so it's pretty high!

2nd...Hunewearl...defense and high evasion are a blessing in ultimate mode and so is the higher level techs!

3rd...Fonewm...tech power for multi hit techs is absurd and he owns all!

ShadowAssasin
Feb 10, 2008, 06:09 PM
Ramar 1st. he owns with yasminkov 9000M and God Hand with shifta/deband

Fomar 2nd. the double shifta/deband range with a resta merge makes him good with support and attack with a boost to gi moves

viperush
Mar 16, 2008, 05:56 PM
HUnewearl : because she's sexy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif( it says favorite character ) Racaseal is kinda cute too.
If not I like HuCast or Racast: no need to carry too much items ( fluids), no need to remember all the spells and monster weaknesses, HP regen, trap vision incorporated trap vision and powerful (love tank type characters in Rpg's).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: viperush on 2008-03-29 14:38 ]</font>

Taleck
Mar 16, 2008, 08:43 PM
HUcast for the win. All the time no matter what happens, he rules. Well mine does at least.

Nisoth
Mar 16, 2008, 10:45 PM
HUnewearl. Decent techs (including lvl 20 s/d and j/z), hunter weapons, and regens TP.

KojiroAK
Mar 16, 2008, 11:31 PM
Oh, man, this is a question i can't really answer.

I like my RAmar (High ATA), my HUcast (to see his Damage crows is neat), my RAcaseal (Cute and her abbilities with Spread Needle is awesome (high ATA + Paralyse bonus), not to forget the DFP growth), my FOnewman (The ease of clearing rooms in Ultimate Ruins with a Lv. of 125).
My RAmarl has a longer rest, i made her to slim and Bluefull.
My main Problem with RAcast is the walking noise.

Nai_Calus
Mar 16, 2008, 11:49 PM
FOmar. Full-on support while kicking ass, all at the same time.

RAmarl and RAcast aren't bad either, but it's all about the FOmar.

Kaasha
Mar 17, 2008, 10:17 AM
HUcast, they're freakin' power-houses man! who could resist that? plus they can look awesome depending on what colors you use.

Kunithrayin
Mar 17, 2008, 12:37 PM
FOmar full tech attack

Kunithrayin
Mar 20, 2008, 04:29 PM
Fomars are awsome but I prefer full teching so I use Fonewearal

SStrikerR
Mar 20, 2008, 09:37 PM
HUmar
HUnewearl
RAcast

cuz they own

Weeaboolits
Mar 21, 2008, 03:14 AM
RAcaseal, they're decent for both ranged and melee and they're so blasted adorable. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eihwaz
Mar 26, 2008, 01:55 PM
I like HUmars best, for their well-rounded stats, but I am also definitely a big fan of FOnewm's fearsome magical assault.

Out_Kast
Mar 26, 2008, 02:40 PM
RAmarl or RAcaseal.
Because Female Rangers are always fun (;

jkrox4eva
Mar 28, 2008, 08:29 PM
Go RAmars! Or HUcasts imo.

FaLegendario
Mar 29, 2008, 07:22 AM
hucast rockz hp and power

Syanaide
Apr 2, 2008, 11:51 AM
HUnewearl, RAmarl

Always solo efficient.

DC_PLAYER
Apr 2, 2008, 12:01 PM
On 2008-03-26 12:40, Out_Kast wrote:
RAmarl or RAcaseal.
Because Female Rangers are so cute that no one would kill them (;

Fixed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2008-04-02 10:03 ]</font>

Vanzazikon
Apr 2, 2008, 03:19 PM
HUcast. because I like to hit hard and because of Extreme ATP and HP.

Also because they look cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vanzazikon on 2008-04-02 13:21 ]</font>

Kunithrayin
Apr 2, 2008, 03:57 PM
lol almost everyone has said there favorite atleast twice now

ironman24682
Apr 3, 2008, 05:19 PM
HUnewearl: Jack of all trades http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

NegaTsukasa
Apr 6, 2008, 10:12 PM
FOmar in my opinion.
not only do you have magic but can equipe every type of weapon. though you have limits.
I just like them cus they can use all types of weapons in which hunters and stuff can't. hence the rods, wands, and cans. But We forces can use what weapon classes they got! lol

Rob19
Apr 7, 2008, 10:12 PM
hucast's raw power and tank-likeness http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DarkShadowX
Apr 8, 2008, 06:31 AM
Well I have to faves. HUcast for sheer HP and Power and FOmar for Teching while also with semi decent enough stats to not completely rely on it.

enoch
Apr 8, 2008, 10:46 AM
ha what only like 2 people like the FOnewm?
I love him. his godly tech attacks and his sexy megid. RAmarls are cool looing too but FOnewm tops the list

3---Hit---U
Apr 8, 2008, 03:31 PM
Well, lets throw in something new (: HUCASEAL!

Awesome ATA, decent ATP, and improved animations! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

and they have seal in their name, which is like ftw

Vanzazikon
Apr 8, 2008, 03:37 PM
On 2008-04-08 13:31, 3---Hit---U wrote:
Well, lets throw in something new (: HUCASEAL!

Awesome ATA, decent ATP, and improved animations! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

and they have seal in their name, which is like ftw

Really? Well when I see seal in their name its like..........uh.......idk...a seal?

Anduril
Apr 8, 2008, 03:38 PM
FOnewm. I really never played as anything other than that except to raise mags.

avos20
Apr 13, 2008, 11:05 AM
my first is a RAmarl

my second is HUcast

my third is FOmar

leet007
May 4, 2008, 10:32 AM
RAmarl she has good techs good stats and shes awesome

SStrikerR
May 4, 2008, 07:38 PM
I really don't think 2 months should be the limit >_>
This was just about 1 month and I feel like this topic is VERY old, might just be me though.

TsukasaDCX
May 4, 2008, 08:45 PM
I used FoMar for forever
and then I had to make a Fonewm for DC and I was like
OH SHI-
LOOK HOW FUCKING POWERFUL I AM!

Out_Kast
May 5, 2008, 05:46 AM
On 2008-05-04 17:38, Ryan113 wrote:
I really don't think 2 months should be the limit >_>
This was just about 1 month and I feel like this topic is VERY old, might just be me though.

It only seems old because there've been so many similar topics.
Besides, 2 months works pretty well for most people.

Leviathan
May 5, 2008, 06:33 PM
HUcaseal, First choice.

Girls make better ninjas. ;D

Taleck
May 5, 2008, 09:01 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I love how ryan thinks he's a MOD.

Would you rather have old topics or new topics about the same thing?

Anyway, My HUcast is beast. But I can't stand anything other than CASTS. But I do play HUney and RAcast/RAmar.

Gillian
May 6, 2008, 04:32 AM
Hunewearl's just kick ass in general, nice all rounder minus the low ata which can be helped with Hit% weapons.

Ramarl + 100 luck + spread needle/twin blaze + shifta = WIN!

Fonewearls for me are the most difficult to start with early on but the easiest when they reach 100+. Now the enemies should be doing the running!

Fonewms are ok, just haven't got to a really high level, and judging by what people have said here they are pretty powerful.

I'll add hucaseal's too because I can't have them feeling left out now can I? And they have some pretty cool animations

Genoa
May 8, 2008, 01:07 PM
Hunter: HUcaseal
Traps combined with high ATA , EVP, and Decent ATP makes her quite versatile. Despite being a cast and having low defensive qualities... and still being dependent on item-heals, she's quite quick in combat and if played correctly, doesn't need to heal very often xD

Ranger: RAmarl
Great techniques combined with high EVP and ATA. But her ATP and DFP? *shifta/deband 20* and to put the cherry on top, you can jellen/zalure 20 as well.
Very sefl-sustaining. Probably the best Solo character next to HUnewearl.

Force: FOmar
Highest level techniques combined with high ATP and MST. His defensive qualities are horrible and his Accuracy is by far the WORST. But Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure lvl.30 with the ability to have up to 1002 ATP can put his attack power in competition with Hunters. Use High Hit % weapons and have good Technique disk levels and you can easiliy fight equally with both Melee AND Techs. Another very versatile class. More offensive than defensive, but can get the job done just fine.

Overall... My favorite was the FOmar =D

Ithildin
May 9, 2008, 07:34 AM
What a difficult question I must say. I love my RAmar, always have done, always will. However, recently I have been using my RAcaseal. I had never used a android until recently cos I loved using techs. I wished I had played using her before. I love traps! I love being able to detect them, I love using them as part of an effective team or just soloing with her. I also love the fact she never gets effected by paralysis, something they should have kept in PSU. Never understood why they changed that. I mean to me there's no REAL advantage to CASTs in PSU...

Kouta_
May 10, 2008, 08:17 PM
FOmarl dammit! Why does no one like FOmarl like I do? ;_;

Taleck
May 10, 2008, 08:51 PM
well there is actually alot of people who play online that love fomarl. The one that no one likes is FOnewearl. There are like 7 on the online servers.

-Q-
Jul 16, 2008, 10:36 AM
HUnewearl, well balanced with good all around stats( although slow ATA growth )