PDA

View Full Version : AotI: GBR routes?

gryphonvii
Feb 8, 2008, 10:46 PM
Okay so we have GBR but what does it boost? It says PA EXP boost but does that mean we can level up our PA's faster or what? Tanks in advance.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 8, 2008, 10:48 PM
Obviously. Though it's supposed to boost droprates, and that's what it says it boosts on the PC/PS2 version, so I'm not quite sure what's up with that text on the 360 version.

gryphonvii
Feb 8, 2008, 10:56 PM
I'll take it, my assault crush seems to be leveling faster, and even if its a figment of my imagination I'll take it.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 8, 2008, 10:59 PM
Well, I'm not sure if you guys even have the PA EXP boost though, is my point http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif It might be BOOSTING droprates, but SHOWING as PA EXP... who knows, with the way SEGA's been performing lately >_>

pikachief
Feb 8, 2008, 11:20 PM
for me i did 3 Moatoob runs witha firend (all GBR missions) and it still says 1% EXP on PAs and it only says that when i finish a mission >.<

gryphonvii
Feb 8, 2008, 11:57 PM
for me it says 5%, doing s2. Another question is, if I do GBR can I go to another planet or some non-gbr missions and retain the ame boost? Or do I have to be on the GBR route.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 9, 2008, 12:11 AM
You can go anywhere else, but you only get the effects of the GBR boost when you're doing the specific missions that are in the GBR route.

Mr_Confused
Feb 9, 2008, 12:09 PM
I have a question, on PS2 when you finish a mission does and go to the lobby does it still tell you on the side your boost, because on 360 it dissapears. Also what is the way to get the maximum amount of boost total, and what does it affect, does it affect all the GBR missions or does it affect each one differently depending on how many times you have run it.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 9, 2008, 12:14 PM
To get the max boost, you would have to run every mission in the GBR chain on S2 31 times. If you've run a particular mission less than the others, your score will be held back by that mission, so your boost will only be as high as the mission you've done the least.

Minamo
Feb 9, 2008, 12:28 PM
Check the rate on Colony 4F from the lady standing at the counter of Linear Line. She will tell you what you are doing for.

Usually, the JP players will from a party at the Moatoob player base to start the first mission then go on for the next 4. This is 1 round. Effectively increases the droprate.

Mr_Confused
Feb 9, 2008, 12:36 PM
well i would talk to the lady but on 360 she doesnt say anything about GBR when you talk to her.

also i just did a awoken serpent S and throughout the mission it said GBR Mission Drop Rates Boosted 0%. The Drop rates boosted part was not there yesterday, so sega might be trying to fix it. Although at the end it said Pa EXP increased by 4% not drop rates. I have yet to do another mission to see if it will say the drop rates are increased.