PDA

View Full Version : PSO-GC: Concerned.. should I be?

bandit7319
Feb 10, 2008, 01:48 AM
This is just seeming like madness to me. I'm a level 110 Skyly Hunter, and I've came across 6 pouilly slimes and still no Demolition Comet. Every other time I've gone after em (and there have been a lot), if I saw a red slime then I always got a Demo. Comet. I could undertand maybe its jsut a streak of bad luck, but what really bothers me is that the red slime isn't dropping ANYTHING, not even meseta. Every time I kill them and nothing appears. Especially considering the drop rate is 1/2, I'm really not likin that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Anybody else heard of such madness?

DC_PLAYER
Feb 10, 2008, 08:24 AM
well, i can't pipe in quests (no rares), enemy rare apearence on my version is 1/1024 and the drop rate for twin blaze is beetween 1/80 and 1/115, YET i keep trying from time to time.

you only have bad luck.

Jaspaller
Feb 10, 2008, 06:35 PM
Sounds like bad luck... unless of course you're wearing mags over level 200 or stacking items past their limits.

Altavista
Feb 11, 2008, 01:50 AM
Kill the Red slime first. There was this statement a while back that if you kill the "main" slime first it won't drop anything, so go for the red one first.