PDA

View Full Version : What do you know about vizio?

eXo
Feb 11, 2008, 02:13 AM
im just curious about HDTV'S and the vizio brand im fully aware hat it's considered the lower end of the production line. However im considered plushing out my pad with 3 hdtv's. the only ne that needs to be higher end is my gaming tv in the room which will probaly be a sony or samsung. however i saw this 42 " vizio/w theatre system bundle on sale for like $1,100. and im thinking about it (@_@)

Nitro Vordex
Feb 11, 2008, 02:27 AM
Well, I recently got a Vizio, at least I think I did, and since I'm too lazy to go downstairs and check http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I will tell you this.
They're great, they look excellent when you're on an HD channel.
For the love of God, make sure you get the proper antenna/reciever or it's just not worth it.
With out getting detailed, because I couldn't if I tried, they are great TV's, although, I haven't played a game system on it yet. I plan to sometime this week, now.

Sharkyland
Feb 11, 2008, 07:20 PM
Vizio's are kinda cheap (being offered at a price club near me for like 597 for the 32" and 897 for the 42", I've been wondering as well as how the company goes. I'm really not a person who can clarify detail very well especially in my drawings, but I'll take anything that works. I also want to hear the consumer's view on this site.

Sekani
Feb 12, 2008, 10:11 AM
Don't be fooled by the price. Vizios are actually damned good HDTVs. I have two of them, a 32-inch and a 42-inch. Seeing how models right next to them (Samsung, Sony Bravia, etc.) were nearly double the price and offered little more in terms of features and picture quality (sometimes even less), the decision for me was a no-brainer.