FaLegendario
Feb 11, 2008, 09:15 AM
how can i get rare weapons??

and change the dificulty of the game

in offline mode?????

i am lvl 29

Ithildin
Feb 11, 2008, 09:37 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif ????? Err, I've been confused by many threads before on PSOW but this really has to take the biscuit!

DC_PLAYER
Feb 11, 2008, 10:01 AM
you get rare weapons as in rare drops from enemys, any char can get it, it depends mainly on the ID you have.
later stages give you better stuff.

Jaspaller
Feb 11, 2008, 10:05 AM
You can change the difficulty after picking your character. You won't see the difficulty screen unless you beat the final boss first and let it save.

Nidramag
Feb 12, 2008, 01:04 PM
a newbie, this late on PSO's deathbed?

PSO will never die, but...

raikomaru40
Feb 12, 2008, 02:14 PM
but......it will decay until it is a disgusting heap of dung that nobody wants to touch

(that burned my brain to say that about my beloved PSO)

elainesangel9
Feb 12, 2008, 03:26 PM
what the..? Is this a joke topic?

raikomaru40
Feb 12, 2008, 03:30 PM
sadly, no http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: raikomaru40 on 2008-02-12 12:31 ]</font>

Nidramag
Feb 12, 2008, 04:51 PM
LONG LIVE PSO

D-type_Ranger
Feb 12, 2008, 08:12 PM
AMEN TO LONG LIVE PSO!

bp_shoruko
Feb 12, 2008, 11:51 PM
to change the difficulty offline...beat the difficulty currently available to you. So, beat normal, and hard will unlock...etc,etc.

Altavista
Feb 13, 2008, 08:34 AM
Q.How can i get rare weapons??
A.Just play the game and they will start to drop when you least expect it.

Q.How do I change the dificulty of the game in offline mode?
A.It's a matter of how far you played. If you complete the last boss in an Episode the next difficulty will be unlocked. If you are playing multiplayer, the next difficulty will be unlocked at certain levels.
Lvl 0-19 Normal
Lvl 20-39 Hard
Lvl 40-79 Very Hard
Lvl 80-200 Ultimate

Hope that answered your questions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Altavista on 2008-02-13 05:35 ]</font>

zoloroel
Feb 14, 2008, 06:11 PM
pso will die simply because not enough people played it in its prime years. if more people played online then they would not of had 2 cancel the service. i finally got my broadband adaptor 20 days after it ended http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif OH SWEET PSO, HOW WE WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zoloroel on 2008-02-14 15:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zoloroel on 2008-02-14 15:13 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Feb 14, 2008, 06:15 PM
It would have died anyways, just a lot slower.

AlexCraig
Feb 14, 2008, 06:49 PM
PSO will not die for those who truly enjoy the game. For those who have moved on, it may, even now, be a distant memory. But for those who play it every once in a while and enjoy it (at least once or twice a week in my case) the game will never die.

SStrikerR
Feb 14, 2008, 08:16 PM
I play about as often as AlexCraig plays, and I enjoy everyminute of it. I compare its pros and cons to psu, but I still love both games.

0rI0n
Feb 18, 2008, 02:52 PM
well PSO will never die for me
there are times when i don't play it
but then i am suddenly reminded
of the thrills of finding those little
red boxes, it is simply an amazing
game, its absolutely legendary
there just has never been a game
like it since and it doubt there ever
will be

destos
Feb 18, 2008, 09:48 PM
it doesnt matter if its online or offline PSO will never fall into the darkness!

concussionman
Feb 18, 2008, 11:32 PM
I LOVE THIS!!!!

After all these years, people are still starting anew with PSO.
More power to ya.
And good luck for them boxes o red.

strikershadow
Feb 19, 2008, 08:42 AM
let me break it down like this, when you first enter the game you start on the ship. you take the teleporter down to the forest. the end boss is a dragon. after you kill the dragon you go back to the ship. you MUST talk to the principle on the lower floor, he will give you access to the second area, save and enter the second area. the boss at the end of that area is this big worm that swims in a water while your on a raft (dont ask 7 years later still doesnt make sense to me) you go back to the ship and talk to the principle again. he opens the mines for you, the end boss of the mines is a computer.

to unlock the forth dungeon theres a piller you must activate, one in each of the boss zones... one in the dragon area, one in the worm area, and one in the robot area. the forth boss is dark falz, beat him and be over level 20 you unlock hard mode...

once you get to hard mode i suggest sticking with the forest, youll run it and kill the dragon a bunch of times. eventually you will see your first rare, there red boxes you pick up.

Have fun bud its a great game, better if you play offline with some friends too... the road to 200 is a long but enjoyable journey http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

kizu
Feb 19, 2008, 11:51 AM
On 2008-02-19 05:42, strikershadow wrote:
to unlock the forth dungeon theres a piller you must activate, one in each of the boss zones... one in the dragon area, one in the worm area, and one in the robot area. the forth boss is dark falz, beat him and be over level 20 you unlock hard mode...

no, you just have to beat Falz to move on to Hard. Lvl 20 is required only for multiplayer and online play.

strikershadow
Feb 20, 2008, 01:16 PM
Kizu is right sorry been a while, i believe you still need to beat dark falz to unlock hard and be over 20 tho for multiplayer. or the person who enters the teleporter first has to.

Ellir
Feb 20, 2008, 03:27 PM
Ok I been playing offline my whole life http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif so anyway umm If you ever see odd colors like blue rappy or um I think red flower dude they drop rare items. I wouldnt reccomend normal mode for rare items though hard or above. like say you found Booma Right Arm you can turn that into a sweet hunter weapon.

Edit-"Oh yeah and to find the Arm you can go between Normal through Very Hard and kill Booma's in the forest obvioussly."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ellir on 2008-02-20 12:29 ]</font>

0rI0n
Feb 23, 2008, 04:25 PM
hes not that new
it says that he is a level 29

viperush
Apr 1, 2008, 06:21 PM
It will die, because there are too many players who scrap or broke the CD game (I introduced the game to my cousins, they bought one and scraped the CD and now it's dead).
But still .... LONG LIVE PSO >< !!!!!!!
So back too the topic, I'm not sur if this is a cheat( so i'm not going too say too much, if it is a cheat plz tell me) if you have 2 memory cards( for GC) you can make a double of your character, so you only need to have 1 charcater lv (according to the difficulty) and then you can play offline(multi) in other difficulty pretty fast.