PDA

View Full Version : so my hair exploded.....

elainesangel9
Feb 11, 2008, 10:40 AM
so yesterday me and my friends decided to die my hair a bright kinda abourn color and cut it so its short and spikey on one side and long and flat on the other...was this a good idea, I might post a pic if I can

Sinue_v2
Feb 11, 2008, 11:00 AM
Offhand, I'd say no.

Though you never know. One of my friends tried to dye her hair some reddish color, but she screwed up and wound up looking like Ronald McDonald. Though after a few days her blond roots started showing and the crappy dye job near her scalp was faded - so it looked kind of like her head was fire. It was actually a very cool look while it lasted.

elainesangel9
Feb 11, 2008, 11:30 AM
Its not something i did, my friend is a graduate, and has great style, I think its ok, and my gf loves it, you should have seen my old hair, it looked like a helmet! I will probably sell it on ebay...

BlaizeYES
Feb 12, 2008, 02:16 AM
i've never dyed my hair once in my entire life. i like brown on brown, its a good look

elainesangel9
Feb 12, 2008, 10:08 AM
I had brown to, but this red is so nice, Its VERY dark red, and ive been told so many things today hahaha, EX "hey your on FIRE!" (some kid tried to put out my hair?!) "hey you look like a super saiyan!" "hey you owe me 20 dollars"

and my personal favorite, "hey.....did you do that on purpose