PDA

View Full Version : PSO-GC: good hucaseal sec. id's

ShadowAssasin
Feb 11, 2008, 04:51 PM
what are decent or good section ids for hucaseal

Nitro Vordex
Feb 11, 2008, 05:22 PM
You could browse through the guides to find great answers, although, it's also a matter of preference.
For example, you could get a REDRIA and get a good balanced ratio of items, although I mostly got Slicers.
Skyly is great for Sword type weapons, as well as a few katanas too.
It would be better if you checked the guides on the side of the site.
Welcome to PSOW! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 11, 2008, 05:25 PM
yeah I agree with Nitro_Vordex here there are enough guides here to provide what each ID will get from enemies...but to answer the question skyly is very good because you could possibly get the sealed j-sword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaspaller
Feb 11, 2008, 05:33 PM
Skyly would probably be one of the better

Actually an ID with daggers could prove just as great since HUcaseals get that animation boost. I think Oran might have plenty of daggers.

AlexCraig
Feb 11, 2008, 05:38 PM
Orans find Daggers and Swords.

Skylys find Swords and Rifles.

Redrias find Units, Slicers, and Shots.

Bluefulls find Partisans and Rods.

Purplenums find Mechguns and Daggers.

ShadowAssasin
Feb 11, 2008, 06:47 PM
thx i think ill go with oran since i like daggers and i find them with my purplenum ranger all the time.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 11, 2008, 07:01 PM
On 2008-02-11 14:25, LonesomeCrow7 wrote:
yeah I agree with Nitro_Vordex here there are enough guides here to provide what each ID will get from enemies...but to answer the question skyly is very good because you could possibly get the sealed j-sword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overrated weapon, in my opinion.

concussionman
Feb 18, 2008, 02:07 AM
Never the less, Skyly can also find Chainsawd, Red Sword and Sange fairly easily, giving any hunter a good stack of weapons fairly quickly. Plus if you have more than one character you can use them to support each other, which I find works quite well.