PDA

View Full Version : PSO-XBox: Episode 2 help

pso_josh
Feb 11, 2008, 05:37 PM
Please answer without spoiling anything. I beat episode 1 probably 100 times and am just now getting into episode 2. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do or how I save my progress.

In ep1 I talk to the principal after I beat the mines and when I log back in the mines are still available. Can I do that in ep2?

And am I supposed to disable all security systems to progress? I cleared the first two areas without fighting a boss. I'm a bit confused.

AlexCraig
Feb 11, 2008, 05:42 PM
To clear the Central Control Area, you must disable all 3 security systems, THEN beat the cliffs of Gal Da Val. Then you can go back and can do anything you previously did. If you mean the VR levels, you can do those again if you beat them the first time through.

Jaspaller
Feb 11, 2008, 05:43 PM
Yeah, you can do the same thing. Just remember to speak to the lady at the top and her aide to the left (as well as the person to the right if they are there) after you finish a stage to unlock the next ones.

The Central Control Area is a little different. It's split into four different parts that reset when you save and quit.

pso_josh
Feb 11, 2008, 05:56 PM
okay thanks. I remember who I talked to before to save the game and I unlocked the main gate. So I guess I'll try to beat cliffs and save and see if I can quit out and return with that unlocked.

I play offline and unless I unlock levels my friends and I can't go straight to cliffs in split screen.

Thread solved, gracias everyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pso_josh on 2008-02-11 16:31 ]</font>

AlexCraig
Feb 11, 2008, 09:58 PM
No problem. It's what we do.