PDA

View Full Version : Long time ago ... but still no change

KojiroAK
Feb 11, 2008, 09:59 PM
Is thre a special reason why THIS (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=133320&forum=6) isnt fixed yet?

raikomaru40
Feb 13, 2008, 07:41 AM
cuz teh admins hav mor important things to doooo

[/lazy]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: raikomaru40 on 2008-02-13 04:42 ]</font>

KojiroAK
Feb 16, 2008, 06:58 AM
If it's because PSO is nearby dead and you don't want to care about it any more, say it.
Make a sticky, "No more changes on PSO related sites"
or something like that, that would be at least honest.
Just to sit it out and ignore it, that's so politician style.

Ketchup345
Feb 16, 2008, 12:16 PM
From what I remember, some problems with the pictures are difficult or impossible to fix for some reason. Due to me not having done much with PSO images in a long time, I have forgotten what ties the thumbnail with the main picture. I'll look more into it, but the few minutes I spent the other day resulted in essentially no progress; looking at it right now, there is nothing on the page that lets me determine the link between thumbnail and full-size.

We will still make PSO changes as they are posted. Text changes are almost all easy and fast. Pictures are a different story, at least for me.

Ryna
Feb 16, 2008, 01:26 PM
Throwing a hissy fit about it won't do much good.

I was going to do a general update of the PSO Item database today and this was one of the corrections I was going to make.

Anyways, the images have been deleted.