PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain making a Sato better?

OniChris
Jan 15, 2003, 11:40 PM
The text in the mag guide is basically jibberish to me. DEF+DEX=POW+MIND. Does that mean my mag has to reach level 100 with 25 in each stat? What would be ideal stats if I were to make it for a FOmar/FOnewm?

Brundidge
Jan 15, 2003, 11:50 PM
DEF+DEX=POW+MIND

maybe its time to learn some jibberish LOL.

Its easy to understand basically. DEF plus DEX stat must equal the same as adding POW and MIND together. For Example if I had a 10/0/40/50 mag then input it into the following equation 10+40=0+50 also for short 50=50 thus achieving a rare mag for that particular formula for that section ID. You don't need to have all stats 25 to achieve it just make sure that your numbers go by the formula given. Even though that you won't get it the first time you turn 100lvl you can still achieve it. It would try to evolve at 5 lvl intervals (i.e. 5, 10, 15, 20, etc). So there would still be time to evolve it.

As for a FOmar/newmn you should make MIND your main primary stat. Depends on how you want to play your force. I've seen people with just all mind and I've seen people with a totally balanced mag. That'll be your call.

spardaGC
Jan 16, 2003, 09:42 PM
is there more than 1 way 2 obtain a rare mag?i mean can u get 1 withought a mag cell?

Muku6
Jan 16, 2003, 09:57 PM
If you don't want to use a Mag Cell, you could go for the new GC Mags...

Brundidge
Jan 16, 2003, 10:05 PM
Mag Cells are a totally different league of their own. You need a mag cell to make a rare mag of that calibur and mag cells make only specific rare mags. As for using the rare mag formula the rare mags are only specific for different section IDs combined with class and race/gender. And the those mags have their own set that you can only get through the formula.

So basically mag cells rare mags are specifically mag with just mag cells and only mag cells. The formula rare mags are strictly made by the forumla according to section id/class/race/gender.