PDA

View Full Version : Hunting God/Battle

Longinous
Feb 12, 2008, 06:16 AM
So I have been trying to hunt a God/Battle with my Redria Humar for the last couple of days. I have actualy made quite a bit of levels, i have gone from 84 to 95 tonight, still no luck sadly.

I Want this item bad for my characters since this is one of the best items in the game.

My main is a Fomar Oran level 127, I like being versatile on this character I have a full arsenal of caster and combat equipment, so the god/battle is gonna be a big buff for my Fomar and Humar, but it just wont drop!!!

Anyhow I don't know what gives I know it is not a great drop rate, but i just got a God/Mind which is a 1/701 drop from Gulgus-Gue, I have also had 2 Red Handgun drop...

Well Hopefully I will get lucky soon...

Anyhow, any suggestions on Items I should consider Hunting next? Like I said I have a Oran and Redria and have access to Ultimate.

Also any Suggestions on a must have ID for my next character?

Remember my Fomar is more of a hybrid so Force and Hunter weapons are both things I am looking for on him.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

SStrikerR
Feb 12, 2008, 07:24 AM
How bout a syncheta or however it's spelled from a ult hildetorr maybe? I forget what it drops from but it's a 1/64 drop...If you happened to hunt a lavis or something syncetas are used in making them even stronger XD.
double cannon ftw. (if you can find one with hit.)

KojiroAK
Feb 12, 2008, 09:32 AM
I would say stay at Forrest of Sorrow (you do hunt in Forrest of Sorrow, don't you?)
Forrest of Sorrow with Redria provides many good things.
Specially Magic Stone "iritista" which can make a Slicertype Weapon in to a Rainbow Baton.
Also Ruins are a good place for Redria, but that could last a while to get a fluently run with your HUmar.

For Oran i would say go for VR Temple in Episode 2 for Aura Field, however i wouldn't await to get a Windmill.
The Part's of Eggblaster drop chance isn't also bad, however i would consider Egg Blaster more as style Weapon and it's only usable by Ranger

Yellowboze could be a idea for the next ID because of the pan arm's drop in Hard, also Holy Ray you can get with Yellowboze, i would consider Holy Ray better for a Forcer then a Bringers Rifle, Forcer aren't that able to get use of the speciall of Bringers Rifle, due to their low ATA.
(Pan Arm's Blades are usable by Forcer and are stronger then a non % Twin Chakram)

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 12, 2008, 12:19 PM
from what i know the god/battle only drops from gibbles for redria and i think the number is 1/394

Jaspaller
Feb 12, 2008, 12:27 PM
Hildelts as well. That's where I got two of mine. Forest of sorrow is the way to go. It took me a while to find mine but it was worth it.

KojiroAK
Feb 12, 2008, 06:45 PM
On 2008-02-12 09:27, Jaspaller wrote: it was worth it.

So true that, when your character uses Weapons of any sort , to deal out damage, God/Battle should have it fix place in your slots.
Even towards a Devil/Battle it's still a big advantage to have a God/Battle.

Longinous
Feb 12, 2008, 08:34 PM
Ya i am doing FoS just unlucky I guess

Thats what upset me most about the whole thing so far, there are like 5 or 6 Gulgus-Gue in FoS lol

thanks for your advice I actually just started a Viridia and a Skyly

Altavista
Feb 13, 2008, 08:27 AM
I found my God/Battle when I decided to just complete the damn quest. It helps alot especially for slow weapons.

concussionman
Feb 18, 2008, 02:22 AM
I notice a big difference when I don't have God/Battle equipped. But if you are looking for good rares, Ult Ruins with Oran is hard to miss. But most of the good rares are alot harder to find than God/Battle, so maybe you should just enjoy that for a while.

teh_red_rappy
Mar 1, 2008, 04:16 PM
I'm also hunting a God/Battle. I've slain around 600 Hidelts and not one of those stingy apes have dropped it. However, it only took me two Torrs to get my Magic Rock Iritista. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SStrikerR
Mar 1, 2008, 04:24 PM
On 2008-03-01 13:16, teh_red_rappy wrote:
I'm also hunting a God/Battle. I've slain around 600 Hidelts and not one of those stingy apes have dropped it. However, it only took me two Torrs to get my Magic Rock Iritista. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

There's no point in gloating about it, be happy you found it, but dont put it in every post you make >_>

teh_red_rappy
Mar 2, 2008, 12:21 AM
Gloating, eh? Anyways, I hope you have better luck than me in hunting it. I've been PD'd 5 times today from Hidelts. Three of them were back to back to back drops too.

Scratch that. Six Photon drops from Hidelts. Just did another run and it dropped an oh-so glorious photon drop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: teh_red_rappy on 2008-03-01 21:30 ]</font>

Taleck
Mar 2, 2008, 11:07 PM
photon drops suck. the only thing they are good for is selling them.

LonesomeCrow7
Mar 3, 2008, 09:57 AM
Well I have also have been on a God/Battle search as well and funny thing was is with my purplenum i got the elysion which has the same drop rate but that is the only red item i have ever received from a hildelt...but i'll be persistent and eventually i'll find one maybe two

DoubleJG
Mar 3, 2008, 03:32 PM
Whatever you do, don't give up.

God/Battle is simply amazing. I was disappointed that I never got my hands on one.

LonesomeCrow7
Mar 3, 2008, 04:56 PM
haha i wont give and to tell ya the truth i have list of 20 items i'm trying to find and so far the only one i've managed to acquire was the demolition comet off a mil lily...patience is a virtue i must say lol

concussionman
Mar 4, 2008, 12:32 AM
That was my first goal when I started playing again after my characters got deleted, but after a while those goals seem very simple. But God/Battle is one that I'm still always trying to aquire (even if I have 3). ;p

Nisoth
Mar 6, 2008, 10:18 PM
I have around 7 characters that need God/Battles, so I'll be hunting them for a while. Whenever I feel like playing, but only want to do a short run, I do a G/B run. I think I've got three right now.