PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining 11+ star weapons

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 12, 2008, 12:48 PM
Hey everyone I know some interesting questions have been posted on here but I'm curious about this topic...how long did it take for any of you to find an 11 or 12 star weapon and how many do some of you have?

Currently I have none because i haven't found any but eventually I think I will have the real agito

DC_PLAYER
Feb 12, 2008, 01:25 PM
11 or 12 star weapons? toke me some time to find them, but some were rare drops other were simply rewards, for example god hand.
i have a few, can't remember how many http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

raikomaru40
Feb 12, 2008, 02:15 PM
i have 2 or 3, and i found that i get them more when i'm not looking for them

Jaspaller
Feb 12, 2008, 03:07 PM
Wow, that is REALLY tough to remember since I haven't really touched the game in a while so I'll list what I can with a few errors of course

S-rank Sword, Twin, Mechgun, Slicer
Orotiagito (good friend traded it for my spread needle)
Power Mazer
Striker of Chao
Summit Moon
Pretty sure I had the S-berril arms #1 as well

Might have missed one or two but that's pretty accurate from just sifting through that list of weapons in the database.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2008-02-12 12:11 ]</font>

Banish
Feb 12, 2008, 06:02 PM
Here’s mine:

SUMMIT MOON
RAINBOW BATON

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 12, 2008, 10:45 PM
well hopefully i can join the ranks of all of you soon!

damn 10 stars weapons...

Altavista
Feb 13, 2008, 08:24 AM
You shouldn't think of the stars, what matters is the power and how supportive the item is for you, the player.

AlexCraig
Feb 13, 2008, 09:01 AM
Exactly. 11+ star weapons are nice, but are they going to defend you when you are swarmed with Dimenians? Efficiency over rarity.

Taleck
Feb 14, 2008, 12:49 AM
it was funny, my friend, level 72 redria FOnewm, found a GOD/TP the other day on very hard. Wasn't even looking for it. The funnier thing is he didn't know how rare it is. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 14, 2008, 01:39 AM
i guess its more about the prestige of rarer weapons than there use which is why i'm trying to get one...but yes AlexCraig I do understand your point

concussionman
Feb 18, 2008, 01:57 AM
Of the top of my head I can only come up with my Rainbow Baton.
I found my MS: Irista off my 2nd torr though so it didn't take me long to get it.