View Full Version : ok, so my Account has been deemed inactive....

Garanz-Baranz
Feb 12, 2008, 04:52 PM
But I never Deactivated it, and the Billing Page at the official site does not have the "Resume Subscription" button there... Why is this? T.T why must bullcrap happen...

The payment set up is the automatic 30 day payment, but apparantly, it didn't accept the recent payment...

Help? :<

Xefi
Feb 12, 2008, 04:55 PM
i have the same thing happen to me. Just subscribed again and you should be back online.

Garanz-Baranz
Feb 12, 2008, 05:18 PM
Theres no canclation button either >.<

Gah! Why can't i resume or cancle it?

Do i need a new one? o.O using the "New Account" thing?

Xefi
Feb 12, 2008, 05:23 PM
ok, i found it. You have to go to "New Subscription" and enter your credit card account and name again to reactivate it. Hope it works for you.

Garanz-Baranz
Feb 12, 2008, 05:34 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3

Tis fixed now :3

DamonKatu
Feb 13, 2008, 11:56 AM
Wait, once you resubscribe, do you lose your characters??

Dragwind
Feb 13, 2008, 12:34 PM
No, you shouldn't lose anything. It just seems like the system to automatically renew didn't work for some reason, so you have to re-subscribe.

rasuogen
Feb 14, 2008, 12:16 AM
OK great.... this thread tells me that I wont loss my chars but yet the other thread where my last post asked if my char will be ok. No one responded to it.
thank for the info anyway.
this thread here
pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=168915&forum=3&8 (http://url)

Neflite
Feb 14, 2008, 02:18 PM
yea i got the same thing i was just playing, logged to playsega and it says inactive. I want to cancel, wheres the cancel button o.0

SabZero
Feb 15, 2008, 02:30 PM
Ok, I got a reply from Edward @ SEGA the other day.

I had the same issue, waited until after the supposed billing date, and made a new subscription.

He checked my account and assured me I won't be billed twice. If you look at the details of the old subscription after you made a new one, you will notice it doesn't say anything about wanting to bill you further.

Keeping an eye on your bank extracts is, as always, prudent though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Powder Keg
Feb 18, 2008, 04:15 PM
Good thing I saw this. I tried to log on a few minutes ago and was like WTF? O_o