PDA

View Full Version : HOLY $#*@!!!! I JUST SAW THE FAMITSU GIRLS!

Tiger
Jan 16, 2003, 03:32 AM
They had these orange names like the version 2 on DC. And they were fonewearls with bunny shaped hats with the puff puffs on the ends. they were on the stand in lobby 1 of the first jp ship and were on that stand that you have to climb the set of stairs to get to. All the JP players were going !!! and talking like super fast to them and circling around them and stuff. They were talking back too. I tried to say "Cheer,you will give an item?" but they didnt give me anything. Man I wanted an item and couldnt even get 1!!!!!!!!!! Maybe they are on today because its jan 17th in japan (or close to it in 3 hours). I dunno it was cool and then they left. Im so happy i got to see them but so dissapointed that i didnt get an item and wont see them again.

rena-ko
Jan 16, 2003, 06:04 AM
meh, isnt seeing them breathtakeing enough?
(consider they'd have to focus their entire concern on you for some minutes, going in a game and giving you your stuff - this would be very rude towards the others, that 'just' ask questions, dont you think?)

RedFox
Jan 16, 2003, 12:08 PM
in classic ST style they probably only respond to JP players... choosing to blankly ignore all others

_cAbLe_
Jan 16, 2003, 01:14 PM
On 2003-01-16 09:08, RedFox wrote:
in classic ST style they probably only respond to JP players... choosing to blankly ignore all others

What were you saying? Wasn't paying attention.

UMMON
Jan 16, 2003, 04:17 PM
They don't give everyone something.

SMACKTARD
Jan 16, 2003, 04:25 PM
they should give stuff to americans first, after the whole pearl harbor incident

EsperFlame
Jan 16, 2003, 04:50 PM
As an american I take offense to the pearl harbor comment. You belittle our countryby making such a rude comment. I personally hope you get banned for such a horible comment.

rena-ko
Jan 16, 2003, 05:12 PM
yeah like you americans gave them not just one, no two historychanging bombings and invaded their lifestyle with your nonexistant culture - and what do they give you in return?

btw - the pearl harbour-attack was known of in advance, or why do you think british and french troups got drawn back out of the area beforehand?

edit:
and concerning that i have 'germany' in my passport, the only thing i can say is:
those responsible are dead in long term, its not on us to split the other ones head because of some ancestors made mistakes, its on us to prevent that anything like this happens again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-01-16 14:16 ]</font>

neko-chan
Jan 16, 2003, 05:27 PM
There's no need to start a Third World War just for a stupid, immature comment we'll quickly forget (hopefully). ^_^;

Calm down!
> Everybody

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-01-16 14:33 ]</font>

dude3282
Jan 16, 2003, 08:51 PM
On 2003-01-16 14:27, neko-chan wrote:
There's no need to start a Third World War just for a stupid, immature comment we'll quickly forget (hopefully). ^_^;

Calm down!
> Everybody

For once I agree with you, neko-chan. Be quick to think and slow to speak.

Davion
Jan 16, 2003, 09:34 PM
Well, about ST ignoring US players. ST is from Japan, so Japan is going to get better treatment. I think X-Box live US players will get the same thing, only they'll be the ones getting the goods, so-to-speak.

I don't know everything about X-Box live (and I don't even know if anyone outside the USA gets X-Box live) but I think that any company will put its own nation first.

Fonara
Jan 17, 2003, 03:52 AM
Isn't the whole Famitsu Quest targeted at JP players? I don't think the Fami Girls will give anything to US players and I don't think US players will get anything during the special events on the beach.