PDA

View Full Version : heeelps

Shishi-O
Feb 13, 2008, 02:35 AM
i am always being booted from plains overlord no matter what universe i choose.

if i play in other missions i am fine,....

so wtf?

RACast_Raiden
Feb 13, 2008, 02:52 AM
De Ragan hates you...probably.

Tetsaru
Feb 13, 2008, 02:54 AM
Well, despite being an old mission, Plains Overlord has a lot of good loot on S2 - Cati/Power, Kan Yu, Storm, and Storm Line, for example - so people are hunting for those. Also, a lot of people go there to level bullet and tech PA's due to the mission's many "safe spots."

But... it seems weird that everyone's booting you... People should lock their parties if they don't want anyone joining... O_o;

Danger_Girl
Feb 13, 2008, 03:05 AM
A friend of mine has the exact same problem. It sounds strange, but nearly every time we've run plains overlord, my friend disconnects. It never happens with any other run. It's been that way for him pretty much as long as I can remember. In fact, he doesn't even bother doing that mission anymore. This is the first time I've heard of someone else with the same issue.

mvffin
Feb 13, 2008, 03:57 AM
a friend of mine can't play Unsafe Passage. he gets disconnected every time. I think its a bad area of the disc that causes it. for a long time, I couldn't play seabed (back when seabed was popular)

Shishi-O
Feb 19, 2008, 12:57 PM
On 2008-02-12 23:54, Tetsaru wrote:
Well, despite being an old mission, Plains Overlord has a lot of good loot on S2 - Cati/Power, Kan Yu, Storm, and Storm Line, for example - so people are hunting for those. Also, a lot of people go there to level bullet and tech PA's due to the mission's many "safe spots."

But... it seems weird that everyone's booting you... People should lock their parties if they don't want anyone joining... O_o;

sorry i meant to say disconnected

Lineek
Feb 20, 2008, 08:23 AM
are you on pc, this is going to sound silly but i had the same problem, then i removed the 360 pad drivers (pad still works after taking off the drivers after its been recognised) and it never happened again, myst have been some ckind of file naem problem or something i dont know, but fine now