PDA

View Full Version : Best Slot Units/Palette for a Beast Wartecher?????

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 15, 2008, 02:35 AM
I'm just curious since i started making one last night.....i just need to get the force class to lvl 5.

Any advice for slots units and palette?????

Mewnie
Feb 15, 2008, 02:42 AM
if you can get your hands on a Solid/Knight, that would help.

Weapons, that depends on personal preference. WT do get S rank Twin Daggers, Daggers, Twin Claws and Knuckles. Choose whatever you like the most.
I have one of each, and have a couple ground A rank Swords and single Claws.

For ranged, can't go wrong with a Card Regas :3 And with how they drop now, you should be able to snag a Hanmateric; the ATA on those is niiiice.

Wands. Uransara should be fairly easy to get. If you can use them, Magical Wands are good, same as Serdotes (once you grind them a bit)

Ken_Silver
Feb 15, 2008, 09:57 AM
On 2008-02-14 23:42, Mewnie wrote:
if you can get your hands on a Solid/Knight, that would help.

Weapons, that depends on personal preference. WT do get S rank Twin Daggers, Daggers, Twin Claws and Knuckles. Choose whatever you like the most.
I have one of each, and have a couple ground A rank Swords and single Claws.

For ranged, can't go wrong with a Card Regas :3 And with how they drop now, you should be able to snag a Hanmateric; the ATA on those is niiiice.

Wands. Uransara should be fairly easy to get. If you can use them, Magical Wands are good, same as Serdotes (once you grind them a bit)

Do you mean Meseta-wise or drop rate wise? I've seen some prices on the PC/PS2 servers at over 1mil as a minimun, so I can't afford them. (I know they are S rank wands but still...)

I need to get to Lv80 and get that Guardians "easy" button. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

hiraisho
Feb 15, 2008, 02:22 PM
currently i use a Har/quick on my head slot. A Tero/Hit on my arm slot. Depending on were I am Resist Burn/freeze/sleep or tero/rainbow, for extra slot I just use a Te / PP generate.

I always keep a card and bow on me. I have all 6 element bullets leveled to 11+ for each

I keep Giresta Reverser and Megistar on my Shatos. I use my Tesbra for attack tecks.

for melee I prefer daggers so thats what I have horded, I do have a Gudda Skela and I do keep a set of spears since I do enjoy spears too.

basically for melee try out the various weapons and stick with the ones you like. Keep a card and bow on ya for the situations each are useful in, even if you don't plan to get all the bullets. tech mags are nice and fast so i prefer my healing and buffs on them, also this way you can have a striking weapon on your main hand at the same time. but if you would rather wand for healing/buffs with a card or handgun in offhand, nothing wrong there either. For attack techs Id personally suggest a wand since our TP isn't the best.

Mewnie
Feb 16, 2008, 01:34 AM
I pair my card with my healing wand. I've been messing with the Gudda Hon I got, and I highly recommend one if you can get a hold of one. They are truly awesome :3

Uransara are pretty easy to get if you hit Hill of Spores enough. Ohgolmons seem to be way to stingy dropping one X3

mvffin
Feb 16, 2008, 03:22 AM
i've actually gotten 4 uransara boards from olgohmon. Moonlight Beast, Rainbow Beast, and 2 from White Beast. (beastly...) but here's what i'd recommend.

Orpa-Senba (high def)
Me Quick/Solid Knight/Resist Unit(stun, sleep, or freeze)
Always have card, bow, dagger, and attack wand. the rest is up to you.
the new twin claw skill is only 10 frags, and does good dmg. fists have good acc, and can do quick dmg. twin daggers can do pretty much anything with their 4 pa's.

Kylie
Feb 16, 2008, 03:03 PM
I focus on melee (whips / shato combo is my median ;3), and then I have like one or two slots dedicated to TECHs.