PDA

View Full Version : yea i dont like dupers

Buuyon
Jan 16, 2003, 12:36 PM
yea yea that poll was stupid and i say ligit not legit oh well and teamplanx or what ever your name is how am i lying i mean do u track the item right down to the sorce from where it came unless u find every item u own or know the person that u traded with and knew that they found that they duped it if not the chances u owned at least one duped item but thats not the reason why i started this the reason why is that i thought duping was cool at first u know that rush of having a bkb+80 and one hit kills almost every thing and your only lvl 35 but then my duping friend wanted me to let him dupe my partasin of lighting (yes yes i cant spell) and then he duped one for my friend and now i truly know why every one hates them...u earn an item then some lvl 25 guy has it and did nothing for it...yes how i hate that well i couldnt part with the duped items so i just put them in another chars file to be lost and never seen again well online that is...so now i go on the ligit way (for u people that care so much ill spell it right legit ok happy good now lets move on) its much better really vhard is opend up and i find so many rares mostly animal parts but oh well there legit (see i spelled it right) un like my friend that uses bkb+80s and oros in normal...yes yes sad very sad and he thinks the oro is legit BUT a duper gave it to him for free so sure its ligit its one of the greatest weps in the game a duper gave him it and it was free so sure thats a legit...so all u nonlegits throw away those duped thing or do what i did put them on a diff card and never use them again and find legit ones it puts much more fun in the game so much i cant ever put it down and didnt leave my room for 2 days that i was sick

Guntz348
Jan 16, 2003, 06:16 PM
Thats the longest sentence, that actually had no begining or end, that man has ever seen.

War_Child
Jan 16, 2003, 08:50 PM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20021011l.gif

Now if you want to flame phalanx, do it in pm. Your flame posts are getting annoying.

As for the dupers: I miss the trade economy.

Eden
Jan 16, 2003, 09:22 PM
Why do people even complain anymore. Wake up! It's not going to end, save your breath and just enjoy the game

Brundidge
Jan 16, 2003, 10:15 PM
Man learn how to write sentences. Also to boot learn how to spell "legit" right man. Duping is running amuck already on PSO for quite some time. If you can't live with it then stop playing or do something else. Otherwise be like most of us and just play for our own pleasure. If you're going to trade its going to be base on your judgement.

RuneLateralus
Jan 17, 2003, 12:11 AM
On 2003-01-16 09:36, Buuyon wrote:
yea yea that poll was stupid and i say ligit not legit oh well and teamplanx or what ever your name is how am i lying i mean do u track the item right down to the sorce from where it came unless u find every item u own or know the person that u traded with and knew that they found that they duped it if not the chances u owned at least one duped item but thats not the reason why i started this the reason why is that i thought duping was cool at first u know that rush of having a bkb+80 and one hit kills almost every thing and your only lvl 35 but then my duping friend wanted me to let him dupe my partasin of lighting (yes yes i cant spell) and then he duped one for my friend and now i truly know why every one hates them...u earn an item then some lvl 25 guy has it and did nothing for it...yes how i hate that well i couldnt part with the duped items so i just put them in another chars file to be lost and never seen again well online that is...so now i go on the ligit way (for u people that care so much ill spell it right legit ok happy good now lets move on) its much better really vhard is opend up and i find so many rares mostly animal parts but oh well there legit (see i spelled it right) un like my friend that uses bkb+80s and oros in normal...yes yes sad very sad and he thinks the oro is legit BUT a duper gave it to him for free so sure its ligit its one of the greatest weps in the game a duper gave him it and it was free so sure thats a legit...so all u nonlegits throw away those duped thing or do what i did put them on a diff card and never use them again and find legit ones it puts much more fun in the game so much i cant ever put it down and didnt leave my room for 2 days that i was sick

Thank you for making this public flame so noticible.

Next time you have something to settle with a single member, do it in a PM!

Thank you. *lock*