PDA

View Full Version : PSO XB JP

Eco30
Jan 16, 2003, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know what impact PSO XB had in JP??? Did it sell good with their XBL bundle? And how many were bought?

Rubesahl
Jan 16, 2003, 06:02 PM
I also wonder the same. News seem quiet for now. Of course we won't have so much coverage since I don't think more than 5 people imported it XD

LunarShadowX
Jan 16, 2003, 06:26 PM
The reason so few people imported is probably due to the fact that if you mod your XBox to play foreign games, then you can and most likely will get banned from the XBox Live service.

Rubesahl
Jan 16, 2003, 06:58 PM
very true, so that means it's very little people who imported also because they may have bought a JPN Xbox but I don't find that that likely if at all

MonoxideChild
Jan 16, 2003, 11:50 PM
I don't think there is any regional codes on Xbox games.

Atax
Jan 16, 2003, 11:53 PM
Nup, JP PSOX has region coding. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

saffaya
Jan 17, 2003, 06:04 AM
The reason so few people imported is probably due to the fact that if you mod your XBox to play foreign games, then you can and most likely will get banned from the XBox Live service.

Offline play with a modchip is still possible.
There is also an utility program to change the region setting on your Xbox.
I plan to try both when I'll get the game later this month.
Wish me luck if you want a report http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rubesahl
Jan 17, 2003, 03:55 PM
Good luck and not necesarilly because I want an update ^_^;

Malkavian
Jan 17, 2003, 04:15 PM
Xbox Live sold nearly 9000 units in the first day. Is not that bad thinking the Xbox situation in Japan and that there's only 3 games, crappy whacked, old capcom vs snk 2 and free PSO Episode 1&2. Well at least I hope that all the Xbox live buyers go play PSO

Eco30
Jan 17, 2003, 05:29 PM
That doesn't sound that bad seeing as its only been 1 day since its been released.