PDA

View Full Version : Want to get on the radio!?

DarkNoise
Feb 17, 2008, 02:05 PM
Hi guys, DarkNoise here.
Just to quickly brief you, I'm a DJ on a little thing called 'SegaSonic Radio'. I do a show every Thursday at 7pm GMT, 'Coast to Coast with DarkNoise', talking about random stuff from the week, games, and playing music. But I'm adding something new and I need your help.

I'd like to add a section to the show in which members of the community come on the air to talk about general things on PSO and PSU and even a bit about thier own characters and experiences on the games. This is all done through skype.

If your interested on appearing on the show, or would like to make some suggestions for the show, then please reply here and I'll get back to ya ASAP.

Meanwhile, for those who fancy tuning in visit http://radio.sonicstadium.org/ and click FM or AM on the side.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 17, 2008, 04:39 PM
Hmm, I wouldn't mind checking this out. I actually have Skype myself and use it frequently so it'd be easy enough to set up. Feel free to message me on AIM, MSN, or Skype. I use the email address [email protected] for every one of those.

DarkNoise
Feb 21, 2008, 10:38 AM
Thanks Shligger. I'll get to you ASAP.

Anyone else?