PDA

View Full Version : PSO Dreamcast

mane7777
Feb 17, 2008, 10:05 PM
Can you play the pso for dreamcast offline? And if you can does it have all the features as it did online?

DoubleJG
Feb 17, 2008, 10:23 PM
Yes to your first question, no to your second.

Offline doesn't have lobbies and a handful of online quests. The game is still very enjoyable offline though.

mane7777
Feb 17, 2008, 10:25 PM
ok cause i am making a arcade machine and wanted to have pso on it. SO does it have most of the weapons offline? I cant remeber its been so long since i played and i dont have a dreamcast right now to look.

DoubleJG
Feb 17, 2008, 10:27 PM
There are very few weapons that are online only, S-ranks being the most noteable. So yes, there are still plenty of rares for you to hunt to keep you busy for a very long time lol.

mane7777
Feb 17, 2008, 10:28 PM
ok cool thanks, one more guestion, does it have split screen for multiple players?

DoubleJG
Feb 17, 2008, 10:33 PM
I want to say yes, because I know for a fact that PSOGC and PSOX do. You could probably google it or wait for a DC owner to confirm it, but for now, I'm going to say "I'm pretty sure it does".

Jaspaller
Feb 17, 2008, 11:38 PM
PSODC does not have offline multiplayer on the same console. Only the GCN and XBOX versions support that.

DC_PLAYER
Feb 18, 2008, 10:12 AM
reguarding the features onlin, theres the soccer lobby, the batle mode and chalenge mode, so all s ranks are online only, as for online quests and downloadable quests, they also have some mags and items, for example sunset at secret base (downloadable quest) or toward the future (online quest) have some specific items.

pso dc doe not have split screen, multiplayer is not avaiable unless you go online.

KaneKahn
Feb 19, 2008, 06:59 AM
Which version are you wondering about? The first one or the Version 2? Because Version 2 is where it is at for funness.

raikomaru40
Feb 19, 2008, 07:22 AM
it's got the greatest level of difficulty, too

TsukasaDCX
Feb 26, 2008, 09:53 PM
DC takes about a mil. more exp to get your character to 200
It's pretty ridiculous but great when you finally get there
I actually just restarted my character for funsies
Getting addicted all over again