PDA

View Full Version : Bad Luck

IceBeam
Feb 19, 2008, 11:44 AM
I just wanted to let people know how bad my luck can be. Yesterday i spent about 70 million meseta on boards for weapons a two Rattlesnake's and a agito repca. i put them both in 100 range and the other in 100 striking bot. So i waited just know there was no chase of fail (since i have never failed a S-rank board brfore) so to end the story all three weapons failed. i damn near died, all in one day. what are the chances. has this happen to yall PSU'ers out there?

milka
Feb 19, 2008, 11:46 AM
wow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Apone
Feb 19, 2008, 11:48 AM
Yeah, bad streaks happen ESPECIALLY devestating when your PM is on a hot streak of good percents and succesfull synths and then it all goes cold and everything fails....but Im not bitter no not at all...

BFGfreak
Feb 19, 2008, 11:49 AM
What can I say, shit happens, my bot always seems to know whenever a weapon I put in is intended for me, or PM food; Weapons I made for my use turn out crappy percentages, PM food comes out 50%. And the best part is, my PM food weapons are always the ones people don't want to use. (50% Ground Aldaga Cresa)

DAMASCUS
Feb 19, 2008, 11:51 AM
I have had severe trouble getting ranged S ranks to come out succesfully. I'm not sure if there is a hidden penalty on synthing guns but it sure seems like it. Out of 10 in the past couple months only 4 have succeeded for me. My PMs range is 60 but still...thats 69% chance on each.

Gunslinger-08
Feb 19, 2008, 11:51 AM
I've had a recent string of failures, but not on that scale of meseta investment. Sorry to hear it bro...

Oh, and BFGfreak, I'd want a pair of 50% ground Aldaga Cresas...

Ezodagrom
Feb 19, 2008, 11:56 AM
I had some bad luck with 11* weapons (not as bad luck as the topic opener x.x)

Got a Blackheart board, it became an okiku doll. Got a 2nd Blackheart board, it became a petanite. Got a 3rd Blackheart board, it worked, 20% ice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.
Then got a Zanshu-Misaki board, it became another okiku doll >.<.
11* weapons really have 92% probability of working? <.<
Today traded Hoshi-Kikami board for Zanshu-Misaki board, hope it works this time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezodagrom on 2008-02-19 08:58 ]</font>

Andy1423
Feb 19, 2008, 11:57 AM
Ouch, I've had bad luck finding weapons, but never too bad when it comes to synthing. (i've got 2 coni's in the oven...fingers crossed)

Sora_Psu
Feb 19, 2008, 12:06 PM
That sux man i wouldn't be playing for a while if that happened to me..i believe the only thing my PM's failed so far was a diaga-misaki, and a viper..My friend had this same problem failing a gur asted, and a blackbull around the same time >.<

Akaimizu
Feb 19, 2008, 12:08 PM
I've had bad luck finding boards completely. I never had 70 million to lose nor have I even had 10 million at once. Best ever was 8 million thanks to a 1 in a million lucky weapon board drop I synthed. An 11 star Axe. Sold it for 6 million. I've failed some good S ranks, though. Well more than 3, and I have the mats and silly dolls to prove it.

If you ever had 70 million meseta, then I'd say you had a slight dip in luck with this, but you had an incredible amount of luck to balance that out. If your luck is as consistent outside of the 3 failures, then you have nothing to worry about.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-02-19 09:09 ]</font>

hiraisho
Feb 19, 2008, 12:54 PM
On 2008-02-19 08:56, Ezodagrom wrote:
I had some bad luck with 11* weapons (not as bad luck as the topic opener x.x)

Got a Blackheart board, it became an okiku doll. Got a 2nd Blackheart board, it became a petanite. Got a 3rd Blackheart board, it worked, 20% ice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.
Then got a Zanshu-Misaki board, it became another okiku doll >.<.
11* weapons really have 92% probability of working? <.<
Today traded Hoshi-Kikami board for Zanshu-Misaki board, hope it works this time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezodagrom on 2008-02-19 08:58 ]</font>

not all 11* weapons have a 92% probability of working, my tesbra synth in a 100 tech PM only had a 86% chance of sucess

IceBeam
Feb 19, 2008, 01:14 PM
trust me man it took along time to get that much meseta. i now only hav 26 million but i got all my $$ from selling stuff. i just like when people misprice items like the degahana cannon i got 9/9 for 1.3 sold it for 30 mil some time back. i wish if the [b] fails u get another try just with a lower %. would be nice but will spoil rares which i dont care but some do.

DEM_CIG
Feb 19, 2008, 01:18 PM
all i can say is that sux... but sometimes crap happens, it will get better... keep at it.