PDA

View Full Version : Zemtiga the Universe's Most Horrible Secret

Ness
Jan 16, 2003, 07:12 PM
Here you go, the second fanfic attempt made by Ness. I had some people from PSOW appear in my fanfic so without further adieu, I shall show the cast.

Ness as Zell Noteema
Kent as well umm.. Kent
SorceressofTime as Lemnear
Abaddon as Brandon Mirnes
Spy as well... Spy

Several millions years before the creation of Earth, there was a distant galaxy in the Beta quadrant where a deadly war was taking place. The wars consisted of all the civilizations of the galaxy pitted against an evil demon named Zemtiga. After 150 years the races managed to separate him into 7 parts. Each part was put on a seprate space ship and was sent to the Alpha quadrant to rot. The seven spaceships landed on seprate planets that were later colonized by Humans or Elves. The year is now 2650 C.E. (A.D.) and the secret that the universe tried to hide is about to be revealed.

Chapter 1: Murder in Hildeguard

Hildeguard was a small town of the outskirts of Pioneer City on Ragol. I consisted of all your necesities: grocery store, air-bus transport system, medical center, various fast food restuarants, and several miscellanious stores. This town was also the home of a young mercenary named Zell Noteema. We was a man of moderate biuld and about 24 years of age. He lived in a small house near Red & Sanford's Grocery. Zell like many others was going about his normal routine when he got a call from his grandfather and Noteema Manor on the north end of Hildeguard. Zell answered the phone.

"Hello?" said Zell.
"Zell come over quick before it's too...." a weak voice said.
"Hello? Hello?" Zell said repediately.
He heard his grandfahter yelling and also what seemed to be an explosion. Then he heard a scream and a maniacal laugh coming from someone else.

Zell slammed down the phone, picked up his gun and sword, and stormed out the door.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-01-17 15:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-01-18 09:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-01-25 10:29 ]</font>

Ness
Jan 17, 2003, 06:48 PM
I was only a 20 minute drive from his house to Noteema manor. He ten parked at the gate of Noteema manor and walked by the usual trees anbd statues, but they all seemed different. The trees looked more like aminal and less like plants and some of the statues seemed to be looking at him.
"It must be the feeling of uncertianty getting to me. Also I've never been here in this time of day", Zell thought to himself.
He knocked on the steel door of the old place; no one answered. He saw a broken window and climbed in. While high tech, the manson had a very classical look. The wall were covered with finely made wood and the carpet was made of red silk with many exotic and colorul rugs scattered about. Zell didn't have to worry about finding a light switch because the house was set to turn on all the light in the hous a 6:00 PM and it was now 5:55. "Grandpa? Grandpa?" called ou Zell, but he didn't hear anything at first. Then he heard a growling sound that didn't sound like anything he encountered in the region. Zell drew his pocket blaster and seak twoard the growling noise.
He then kicked ope the door that the noise seemed to be coming from. Unlike the rest of the house, this room was dark.
"Illuninate," Zell said, which could activate the lights, but nothing happened, but ten seconds later he saw something move. Started by this movement he shot at it. The light of the beam allowed Zell to cathc a gander at what he shot at. Fear gathered in his heart as he saw what he wished he did not see. He was about to enter a battle to the death with a Black Stalker. Black Stalkers were creatures only told about in campfire stories. They are completely black in order to blend in with the night. There shrap claws have been known to cut through some of the toughest metals and there teeth secrete a toxin that causes temporary paralysis in the area that contatcts the blood. This buys it the few minutes needed to eat you. If you're lcuky it will kill you before it eats you and your death will be quick., but Black Stalkers have been known to "play" with their food before they eat it. Luckly these creatures can only be summoned from the Shadow Realm.

The creature leapt at Zell, but he managed to move out of the way. Zell knew that the only way to kill it wwould be to get it into the light. So he darted for the guest dining room, which was just down the hall. The Black Stalker was fast and mangaed to cut a gash in Zell's left calf.
"Shit!" Zell winced in pain as he could feel the blood runing out, but he knew he had to keep running. Zell managed to twist aroud enough to shoot at the creature a few times. He let of threes shots, but only one of them hit it. He could hear the creature wince in pain as Zell reached the end of the hall. On the dining room table he saw the blood carcas of one of his grandfathers servants. This replusive image made the dining room table look more like a sacraficial altar than an eating table for guest.
Zell could hear the creatures roar as is recovered from hiw wound and was running toward him again. He fired a few shots with his gun and then realized that it needed to be recharged.
"Damn Mars-made products, always making themsleves useless when you need them most," Zell muttered to himself. He put the gun down and drew out his Brand. He knew he would be at a disadvantage, but it was better than his hands. The creature unexpectantly pivoted and came at him from the side. This caught Zell be surprise a his claw ripped through Zell's shirt. Zell spun around suddenly and by luck managed to cut off the horn of the creature. Zell wasn't the most skilled fighter and relied on his luck and his allies in battle. Zell ran toward the emeny hoping to drive it's brand through it, but the creature jumped on top of him, knocking his Brand out of his hand.

Ness
Jan 18, 2003, 01:09 PM
Zell was now unarmed and with a Black Stalker eager to bite into his throat. Zell pushed the monster's mouth away with his hands and he feel them starting to become numd as the creature paralytic saliva entered his open wounds. He then had an amazing surge of strength and pulled the toungue right oyut the creature. This bought him enough time to kick the monster off with amazing force. The comgination of the kick and the impact of being knocked into a wall cracked the creatures ribs and severd his spinal cord. Amazed at what he had done, Zell picked himself up, graabed his Brand, and then went to make sure the creature was dead. The then heard some movement in another room and ran inot it hoping it would be his grandfather. He was right.

After a bit of catching up they got down to business.

"Who put a Black Stalker in that room and why?" Zell asked his grandfather, Mark Noteema.

"It was one of the three wizards of the Zemtiga Triangle. I think it was Leviscus , since he is the one who always summons creatures." said Mark.

"What the hell is the Zemtiga Triangle?" Zell asked as his interest started increasing.

"Have you heard the story of Zemtiga?" asked Mark.

"I've heard myths, legends, and campfire stories," Zell said.

"They're all true and probably there's more that none of us know," said Mark. "I was one of the people that tried to stop the Zemtiga Triangle 25 years ago. The Zemtiga Triangle is needed to awaken Zemtiga ans recreate body parts if necessary. Once Zemtiga is summoned the Triangle combines with him in order to reach their ture potential. In order to get rid of Zemtiga completely you have to destroy all his body parts and the triangle."

"It there anymore information on him?" Zell asked.

"That's all I know, but a man named Spy can tell you more. He lives in the city of Mantua on Zedo's second moon. Zedo is the fourth planet in the Alpha Centauri system." said Mark.

Before anymore words could be said a huge explosion flies through the window knocking both Zell and Mark to the ground. Zell struggled to get up as quickkly as possible and managed to get a glance at the figure responsible for the explosion. It was a tall, redhaired woman that would have been beautiful if it weren't for the fact that her eyes were completely purple.

"So I see you've lived to die now," said the woman.
"Genyega!" excalimed Mark.

Zell magaged to sneak around behind Genye ga and swung his delivered a vertical slash to her side.

"Son of Btich!" she yelled and she truned around blasted Zell with a fire spell.

This knocked Zell into the interior courtyard and also unconscious. 15 minutes later he awoken and ran into the rubble that used to be Mark's room. He saw his granfather laying there.
"Grandpa?! Are you alright?" Zell asked in a panick.
" Go to the drawer and get the keycard. Used to open the locked door in the west wing....." moaned Mark.

With those words Mark died.
" I will avenge your death; I swaer by it!" yelled Zell.

Ness
Jan 18, 2003, 08:47 PM
Chapter 2: Secrets of Noteema Manor and a visit to Spy

Doing as his grandfather intructed, Zell went to tyhre drawer and fopun not only the keycard, but a will disk, a holo-diary, and information about Zemtiga and Spy. Zell went into the dataroom whit was in the northeast corner of the house. He inserted the will dick into one of the computers and saw a holographic projection of his granfather.

"As the owner of the manor and all it's possesion, I have declared that the distribution of the estate goes as follows," said the hologram. "Since all of my other relatives are desceased, I leave all of my estate to Zell,"

Although Zell always wanted the estate, he was too busy thinking about other things to be happy. He was also wondering where that surge of strength that saved his life came from. Eventually, the decided it was adrenaline and thought nothing else of it. He next went to the map-console to find what door the westwing keycard went to. The west wing was unfamiliar to Zell because his family would always be eastern side. His late cousin used to tell hime that the rooms were full of dead people. When he asked his parent they always said they were just empty, unused rooms. At this point, the map-comsole had determined the location of the door and printed out a map for him to get there. Zell followed the map and found that the door was behind a large (and rather heavy) bookcase. Zell tried with all his might to move it, but it was as steady as a rock. Then he pulled out a book by mistake and the bookecase moved up revealing a door. Zell inserted the keycard into the slot and turned on the lights. He saw a staircase that led underground. He was amazed at how big the room really was. He found the diary card that matched his grandpa's diary and alos the computer that held the inforrmation about Spy and Zemtiga.

Zell started reading the diary and learned that Zemtiga was not only before Dark Falz, but also his father and that he also spawned Olga. He alos learned that his grandfather, Spy, and 20 other men and women went a government expitdetion to find the Zemtiga Triangle. He also learned that they never found them and that they have no idea where they might be. The mission was a failure and many of the men and women had died. Zell then found out that Zemtiga's body parts were implanted in humans and elves throught the galaxy and the only way to tell them from the other would be their ablilites. Also that they may walk differently and will seem to be cynical on many things. He also learned that not all of the people knew they had the body parts in them, but the ones that did exploited them for evil.

"I wonder how powerful these people are and I bet they will be under the close watch of one of the Three (Zemtiga Triangle)." Zell thought to himself. He had to find information about Spy, but the computer didn't come up with much except for what he already knew. He did learn that Spy was 23,000 years old and didn't age because of a speel put on him be one of the Three. Zell also found two powerful weapons and a book on beginner magic. The two weapons were Gundell, a saber, and Rightendale, a gun. These two weapons had the Storm ability.

After Zell buried his grandfater and called the repair droids, he set out to find Spy, but first he needed a spaceship and someone who could pilot it. He stopped by home to read the book on beginner magic. "When you first learn about magic, you must choose the element you want to utilize. This element will affect the type of spells you can learn, the element of any summoned creatures you have, and your weaknesses and resistances to other magics," the book read. " Here are the element you can choose from:

Fire
Water
Electricity
Earth
Light
Dark
Nature
Ice
Wind."

Zell always liked to watch lightning so he picked electricity. Unfortunately the book didn't list the element weaknesses, but each element had it's own section. After two hours of spell training, Zell was ready to go.

Ness
Jan 22, 2003, 07:29 PM
Zell knew that the best palce to find a pilot for hiring was at Cracked Chairs a local bar in Sudan. Zell aslo had another problem, money, the prcie of hiring a decent starship pilot that had his own ship was high. Most went for 50,000 CR a week and Zell didn't have that kind of money laying around. Even with his inheritance, he would still not be able to afford it. "I know where I can find a pilot with a resaonable price" he said to himself ans he got into his car and started it up. As Zell made his way to Pioneer City he used his GPS to find the location of the person he had in mind. After 30 seconds the GPS came with the information and it read," Brandon Mirnes 145 Pike St. Level 5," "Level 5? What the hell is he doing there? That's the central for criminals, common prostitutes, and organized gangs," Zell thought to himself. Nonetheless, Zell knew he needed a pilot so he drove his air-car down to level 5.

Zell parked his car in a dark and seemingly unvisited alley. He hoped that it would be safe from theft and vandalism there. He took both Gundell and Rightendale with him to make sure they weren't stolen. Zell then activated his pocket computer and a screen was projected into thin air. Zell used to to find where Brandon was hiding. "Four meters west and 23 meters north," Zell said to himself. As Zell focused on the screen to make sure he was going the right way, the didn't notice that he ran right into a man. Zell looked up to see the biggest, most fierce looking man he had ever seen. The man stood 7 ft. high and had gigantic, ripling mucsles. His face have a robotic left eye and a scar across that area of his face. "Well, well what do we have here?" asked the man as he drew his knife. Not wanting a fight, Zell tired to run only to find that he was surrounded by two other men. "Shall we have some fun with him first, or should we kill him and rob him of what he has?" said the big man. " Lets have some fun! Let's tear out his spleen!" said one of the two other men. Zell was in a tight spot and the only way to get out was through them.