PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Ending

Altavista
Feb 21, 2008, 09:01 AM
I don't know if this is already known or not, but when I completed the game on Ultimate (Episode 1) I got another ending than usual. I think that if you complete all quests you get an alternative ending.

I don't think this is a newsflash but I haven't seen it anywhere.

DC_PLAYER
Feb 21, 2008, 09:43 AM
normal and hard modes get 1 type of ending, vhard another one, ultimate will get you red ring rico ending.
theres another extra one with rappies, elenor, bernie, sue, mags.........that's an extra ending and yeah i beleive after finishing all quests it apears... (not sure)

Altavista
Feb 21, 2008, 09:56 AM
All the people you made a quest with appeared. The rappies was just that guy in his disguise.

DC_PLAYER
Feb 21, 2008, 10:14 AM
was it this ending?
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1728/rgdrgdrgrl5.jpg

elainesangel9
Feb 21, 2008, 10:16 AM
I remember that ending, yea it happend after a;ll the quests

DuRaL
Feb 22, 2008, 07:36 AM
in dreamcast ver.2 type "URAENDING" on your keyboard at the PSO title-screen to view this ending.. it also has the lalala-version of "can still the the light" instead of the normal one..

DC_PLAYER
Feb 22, 2008, 09:59 AM
but the lala version is the normal one, all she says is lalalalalala
lyric version she sings, orchesta version has a great orchestra and pianno version is the music played by the pianno (can be heard in quests)

cashizslick
Feb 22, 2008, 02:01 PM
How do you get the lalala version, and the song version? What requisites need to be met.

Also, do you have the othe rending screenshot?

DC_PLAYER
Feb 22, 2008, 04:44 PM
how you get them, download them online.
pianno version is in a quest, lala version is the normal ending i beleive, orchestra is not in the game, lyric version i have no idea.

what do you mean rending screenshot, i could post pic by pic, but since i was in a hurry i made 1 big one and posted it.

Vanzazikon
Feb 22, 2008, 04:59 PM
Man, I really am lost, "lalala" version song for ending, alternate endings completing quests, orchestra or lyrical version of songs played in the ending these things; rending screenshots, people actually care, i truly am a beginner.

DC_PLAYER
Feb 22, 2008, 05:38 PM
after beating ep1 you get the credits with lala version of the music, all she says is lalalalalala, nothing more
liric and orchestra version exist, but not in the game, maybe in original game soundtrack or a download somewhere.
pianno version exist in a quest, the music tune is the same, exept that it is played in a pianno, (soul of steel quest)

dragoon-girl
Feb 25, 2008, 01:40 PM
I can't find a video for this ending.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I am sad.

AlexCraig
Feb 25, 2008, 01:44 PM
I've seen the alt. ending with the scenes of NPCs once or twice in recent days. It was interesting.

dragoon-girl
Feb 26, 2008, 03:51 AM
Woo I did it.
I remembered PSO PC is V2