PDA

View Full Version : Weapons Site Broken (Again)

SickPuP
Feb 21, 2008, 05:36 PM
This has been on and off for about a couple weeks now. When I click on the weapons page it says that it failed to open the page and the operation was aborted. Here is the page it is trying to access:

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/weapons/

SickPuP
Feb 21, 2008, 05:37 PM
This seems to be intermitten so perhaps you are working on the issue. If so, maybe a site is being modified message would be better than a popup annoying window.

Ryna
Feb 21, 2008, 05:38 PM
It has been working ok for me over the past couple of weeks.

The next time you get the error message, repost it in its entirety here. Also, is anyone else having the same problem?

Sord
Feb 22, 2008, 04:10 PM
well, not sure if it's the exact, but i get a little window that pops up saying some error and it couldn't load the page, then it moves to the Can't Find Page screen. I'll see if I can recreate and cap it. It's happening fairly common to me.

oh, and if i just hit the back button it goes back and loads the page anyways (it's always an item list, not sure if just weapons though)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2008-02-22 13:12 ]</font>

Ryna
Feb 22, 2008, 04:12 PM
On 2008-02-22 13:10, Sord wrote:
well, not sure if it's the exact, but i get a little window that pops up saying some error and it couldn't load the page, then it moves to the Can't Find Page screen. I'll see if I can recreate and cap it. It's happening fairly common to me.

Could you be more specific about which pages you are experiencing this problem on?

Sord
Feb 22, 2008, 04:23 PM
the ones that list all of a certain weapon. For example, I open a page such as this one. (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/1598/gur_bazga/) Then scroll down and hit the "Return to Grenade Launcher" and then it would start to load the page (which normally would be a list of all the grenade weapons in this case,) give me background color and banner, then produce an error message and move to Page Cannot Be Found.

-no luck reproducing it yet

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2008-02-22 13:23 ]</font>

Ryna
Feb 22, 2008, 04:37 PM
What browser are you using and do you have ads blocked? Bad Gamespy ads can also have that effect.

Sord
Feb 22, 2008, 04:38 PM
I am using IE7 and I am not using an add blocker other than the standard built-in pop up blocker.

Ryna
Feb 22, 2008, 06:16 PM
If you come across the error again, paste the URL for the page in this topic, along with the error message you receive.

Nidramag
Feb 23, 2008, 09:11 AM
loads just fine for me o.o

Ryna
Feb 26, 2008, 09:09 PM
So has anyone come across this problem again? I haven't been able to replicate it.

raikomaru40
Feb 27, 2008, 07:27 AM
hasn't happened to me