PDA

View Full Version : Well, sega failed again.

Telina
Feb 21, 2008, 06:28 PM
My friend sent me a mail today over xbl and told me to check youtube.com

And i have to say i'm not surprised, but i think i'm at the point where i'd be totally cool if they just removed the machine gun from the game in its entirety.

This link shows that the glitch still exists even after the second fix by sega. This video will not show you how to do the glitch, so if your looking for info on how to do it.....go die.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Telina on 2008-02-21 15:32 ]</font>

Feign
Feb 21, 2008, 06:29 PM
"Where there's a will, there's a way."

beatrixkiddo
Feb 21, 2008, 06:32 PM
The video description DOES tell you how, so I'd advise removing the link ;o

JAFO22000
Feb 21, 2008, 06:32 PM
Is this the video where the guy is putting the piece of paper to cover the bottom right side of the screen?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2008-02-21 15:33 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Feb 21, 2008, 06:33 PM
Yes. But he changed the description and is giving the glitch away "for free" now because he got banned http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Of course, using the same username for his PSU account and his YouTube account probably wasn't the best idea.

Telina
Feb 21, 2008, 06:34 PM
I took beatrix's advice and removed the link to preserve what little time we may have left until the glitch spreads again.

But without the link it seems my statement is lacking any evidence. But i dont' want to be responsible anymore i just don't fking care anymore....

chu-chu-chu
Feb 21, 2008, 06:38 PM
I care a whole lot more about the robot slowdown problem on the 360 than I care about a bunch of lazy losers using machinegun glitches.

Don't get me wrong (lol!), I want the glitch gone, but if the lazy poor programmers at Sonic Team are going to fix anything (lol!) I want them to fix the robot problemo first.

JC10001
Feb 21, 2008, 06:42 PM
On 2008-02-21 15:38, chu-chu-chu wrote:
Don't get me wrong (lol!), I want the glitch gone, but if the lazy poor programmers at Sonic Team are going to fix anything (lol!) I want them to fix the robot problemo first.

Agreed.

The new glitch isn't anywhere near as good as the old one either (you have to strafe, you lose it if you are knocked down, and you DO eventually run out of PP), so I don't think its going to get much use.

ashley50
Feb 21, 2008, 06:43 PM
Isn't this Old news?

DEM_CIG
Feb 21, 2008, 06:48 PM
On 2008-02-21 15:43, ashley50 wrote:
Isn't this Old news?

Yup it is i even think he posted that he was going to do the glitch on the forums... I hope he gets wuts coming to him... ppl like this give me a headache.

amtalx
Feb 22, 2008, 07:54 AM
This glitch is complete fail. What happens if an enemy gets behind you? What happens when the mob is dead and you have to move on? What happens when you fight Magas and he moves (LOL)? Anyone clinging to this glitch is far more pathetic than the people that used it before. That being said, ST needs to JUST FIX THE FUCKING PROBLEM AND STOP USING BAND-AIDS.

AxleWolf
Feb 23, 2008, 03:44 PM
Now a days SEGA & SONIC TEAM are made of nothing but epic fail. so what if people used the glitches? They should have fixed these things way before it gotten released.