PDA

View Full Version : How center your view on OTHER TEAM MEMBERS

MajinSSJVegetto
Jan 16, 2003, 10:53 PM
I have sent this in to Gamefaqs to be posted, but those morons never posted it.

Take a second controller and put it in your 3rd controller slot.

When Online and on Ragol (in a actual level with enemies, not in the lobbies or pioneer 2) you simply use controller two, three or four (with a controller in the 3rd slot) you do the following.
Hold L+R and then press UP on the C-STICK.
This will switch your view to another player in the same area.
Doing this again will switch to other players, and back to you.

If they telepipe out or go to a different area your view will go back to yourself.

Your map always stays on you, as well as the sound you hear.

Toyzferall
Jan 16, 2003, 10:58 PM
Actually, it has to be in the fourth slot, and you hold L+R and press up or down on the D-Pad. It's pretty damn fun to try and play using someone else's camera view. XD

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 16, 2003, 11:08 PM
No, what the guy said before was right. This version, controller slot 4 is for taking pictures. And 3rd slot is for alternate cameras. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

MajinSSJVegetto
Jan 16, 2003, 11:20 PM
This information is for the GameCube.

And to clarify, a controller needs to be in the 3rd slot, but you don't have to do this with that controller.

I did it with both my 3rd and 4th controller, but only when a controller was in the 3rd slot.

_cAbLe_
Jan 17, 2003, 08:40 AM
Old news. Thanks anyway.

Toyzferall
Jan 17, 2003, 09:02 AM
*Pokes self in eye* Sorry there, then... But, gack, what I said works, too. I tried it wit hthe other slots, that works... But I have two controllers, one in the first slot ((Duh. XD )) and then I plugged one into the fourth slot, which is for taking picture. But you can follow the above steps ((Except I used the D-pad instead of the C-stick...)) and it changes camera angles. But yer method works, too! ^.^;;

Starseed
Jan 17, 2003, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the info!

MajinSSJVegetto
Jan 17, 2003, 12:38 PM
Are you sure it works with the D-Pad and without a controller in the 3rd slot?

I tried both those things many many times resulting in nothing but faliure.