PDA

View Full Version : Offline: episode 2 help

Kazuma-kun
Feb 23, 2008, 07:39 PM
help i need to know how to get past the second pert of the masked girl i was lead into a dead end and tried to find a way even with goggles and the fire trraps are to noying to get past all the time.

is there another way to get passed the fence thats locked

pionear
Feb 23, 2008, 07:42 PM
They're should be a sticky in the Gameplay Section here...Try looking over there...

Kazuma-kun
Feb 23, 2008, 07:48 PM
no there only for the first PSU none for PSU:AOI

rogue_robot
Feb 23, 2008, 07:58 PM
Could you perhaps elaborate on which of the sets of fire traps you're stuck with? If it's the one I'm thinking of (in a maze of rock walls), there should be a small gap in the rock walls to your left past the final fire trap, with a switch that deactivates the fence (but not the fire traps).

Kazuma-kun
Feb 23, 2008, 08:07 PM
oh ok ill try those ones yes its those one oh and can you get room tokens offline in AOI

rogue_robot
Feb 23, 2008, 08:13 PM
No, no room tickets in offline, unfortunately, and only one PM device - the one that drops your PM levels to 0. ST doesn't care much about offline players, so while we get a few items onliners don't (like Whitill Wings, if you've got the original PSU to get them in, then import your character to AotI), they get a lot more that we don't.

Kazuma-kun
Feb 23, 2008, 08:27 PM
can anyone tells me what is the best way to quick heal during that mission without spacedols since there ruled out for that one

rogue_robot
Feb 23, 2008, 08:51 PM
Resta, Giresta, 'mates - any of the usual items. Non-forces can use techs offline, so grab yourself a cheap wand and a Giresta disk if you don't have them already.

Kazuma-kun
Feb 25, 2008, 11:25 AM
cool thanks for the help i cant believe it was a switch i passed it millions of time thinking it was a thing for where the fire ends on the other side the mission was much easier after that i cant believe ethan is now with the rogues but i think i already know why he tried to murder the president because of the game cover the president has the same look as the main boss from the first PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif