PDA

View Full Version : Ack! help I done killed my mag, can it be saved?

AnimalMother
Jan 17, 2003, 04:53 AM
Over the past 4 days or so I have been slaving lovingly over a future Sato for my Fonewearl. After hours of research number crunching. Everything was starting to come together my stats looked good, my Photon Blasts were in order and the evolutions seemed to be in placee. Than I screwed up big time, I misread a mag formula and ended up with a completely different mag than the one I wanted.

So lets see if any of you Mag Experts can sort this out. Here are stats and what I want to accomplish

Class:FOnewearl
Section ID:Pinkal

Mag

Name:Sita
Level:50
Def:11,Pow:0,Dex:20.Mind:19
Pbs: Philla, Estlla

So basicly I want to know if I can still get a Mylla & Youlla out of this and what is the quickest/most effecient route for me to take to Sato?

AnimalMother
Jan 17, 2003, 05:04 AM
Forgot to add that I want the stats to look something like

Def 30, Dex 20, Power 0, Mind 50, although if I had to go with more dex I wouldn't mind. 10 Defense isn't going to make or break me, I rarely get hit as it is.

Sunaj
Jan 17, 2003, 07:49 AM
[quote]
On 2003-01-17 01:53, AnimalMother wrote:
Over the past 4 days or so I have been slaving lovingly over a future Sato for my Fonewearl. After hours of research number crunching. Everything was starting to come together my stats looked good, my Photon Blasts were in order and the evolutions seemed to be in placee. Than I screwed up big time, I misread a mag formula and ended up with a completely different mag than the one I wanted.

So lets see if any of you Mag Experts can sort this out. Here are stats and what I want to accomplish

Mag

So basicly I want to know if I can still get a Mylla & Youlla out of this and what is the quickest/most effecient route for me to take to Sato?

Well...first off, you cant really make this mag. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/magguidev3.php

Pinkal is gonna give you Peema. So...what now?

Well, this is what the extra character slots are for! And extra cards Nintendo forced you to buy if you actually wanted to save more than 3 games too! Use the ID calculator and make some chick with the ID you need. Your char. can still raise it, just your new char. will need to evolve it. (or someone else.) Now...

PBs seem important to you, so you'll have to consider what you want beforehand. Most force mags arent a problem since they tend to learn Mylla, but you may want a ranger raise it for the first two evolutions since they tend to learn Estella and Pilla easily. (And consequently, you may want to make a Ranger for this too...) Personally, I wouldnt worry at all about it, especially since forces (and even you said) arent gonna get hit much, or deal much damage. Just my opinion though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I cant give you specific Shato raising tips, since they tend to evolve a surprising amount, esp. if you had different people raising it. Just keep in mind EXACTLY how much each item can raise a stat by for your current mag. I raised my Ila mostly with trifluids, dis, and antidotes, but to get better def. i ended up having to give it sol atoms to raise def w/o raising Dex or MSt....and then ended up feeding it difluid to lower the pow that sols raised. :/ Just be aware of each type, and what it cant or cant do. (although Sita is the same group as Ila so those tips should work out. )

Good Luck!

VulpesMundi
Jan 17, 2003, 08:12 AM
On 2003-01-17 01:53, AnimalMother wrote:

Mag

That's easy to fix so you'll get Mylla & Youlla. Feeding the MAG with that same FOnewearl, just keep adding MIND until the MIND is higher AND the MAG's level is a multiple of 5 (ie. 55, 60, 65, etc.). This will change the MAG into an Ila (which no doubt was your original intention) and give it the PB Mylla & Youlla.

The Sato is a bit more challenging an endeavor. That DEF is the tough issue. There are a few MAG evolutions that eat Antiparalysis and gain only a little DEF and nothing else. These MAGs include: Apsaras, Bhirava, Kaitabha, Kama, Kumara, Ushasu, and Varaha. You won't be able to realistically make that 30 DEF without temporarily using one of these MAGs to raise only the DEF. Check the MAG guides to see which class and IDs you'll need to use to temporarily get one of these MAGs. After the DEF is where you want it then just feed the MAG Difluids for MIND.

Edit: If you have a Pinkal FOnewearl (B force) then you should have a Bhirava, which is in the above DEF only with Antiparalysis list. If this is the case leave the MIND and DEX exactly as they are and immediately go to work on that DEF until it hits 30. After that's done, then raise the MIND to get Mylla & Youlla and eventually to the point of getting a Sato.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-01-17 05:14 ]</font>

AnimalMother
Jan 17, 2003, 11:09 AM
Thanks guys you have gone a long way in helping me sort this out, but I left out a few things. When I got the Sita mag I had temporarily transfered the Mag over to a Redria force thinking I was going to get Naga, but it gave me Sita instead. I have more memory cards than I know what to do with so creating dummy characters to force certain evolutions is no obstacle.

Who would have though something so tiny could cause so much grief, oh well this is my first attempt at a Sato I was bound to screw up heh =), but luckily I will be able to fix it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AnimalMother on 2003-01-17 08:10 ]</font>