PDA

View Full Version : Best way to tackle a mil lilly

stevieWonderz
Feb 26, 2008, 01:19 PM
Ok, so im doing waterfall tears quest with my 144 humar on ult trying to find a pyscho wand. Theres one room not too far from the start of caves 2 that has like 5 lillies in it. I've been piping this room in particular and have actually found 4-5 lillies thus far.

However, every FCKING time i go to kill one, using a mix of AoE spells, i get totally raped by megid. Any suggestions?

Jaspaller
Feb 26, 2008, 01:40 PM
Once you get to that room, load up on whatever equipment you can use to boost our resistance to dark. 4 Devil/Resists, Shield of Delsaber, and Brightness Circle would probably be the best possible.

Also bring a scape or two just in case.

If you spy a good lilly, Rafoie (or whatever AoE attack you use) and run for the previous door so you can peg them off little by little.

stevieWonderz
Feb 26, 2008, 02:56 PM
kk how much u think the dark resist will lower my chances of getting megid pwnt?

LonesomeCrow7
Feb 26, 2008, 03:01 PM
it will help a decent amount but if you are worried that much then resort to the ol' couple hits and leave the room tactic...use a handgun to lower your chances of dying and even from being paralyzed

Jaspaller
Feb 26, 2008, 03:06 PM
If you have everything above, then by ALOT. Devil/Resist adds 15 each. Your asking for +60 if you can get 4 in your armor and they are the easiest to find of the items listed above.

The delsaber would add +25 Dark resistance boosting you to a total of 85. If you have a brightness circle as well... +25 will put you above 100. Your pretty much megid proof.

4 devil/resists and a shield of delsaber should be enough to keep you alive. Minus the shield might cause a few problems. Try to get at least 70 EDK if you can.

Ketchup345
Feb 26, 2008, 03:30 PM
100EDK is immune to all Megid (note that many of the Control Center enemies are not using Megid or Dark based attacks).

Mil Lillis cause the Megid level of themselves and the Ob Lillis to be variable. I believe I remember that the EDK of all Obs with a Mil can be level 30, , or if the Mil is selected to be lower, the Obs stay at whatever level they had and just the Mil has a low level Megid.
Example (Megid levels made up):
Normal Obs: Level 7 Megid
Obs + "ultimate" Mil: 30
Obs + "weak" Mil: Obs level 7, Mil level 5

Remember to bring a stash of Anti-Paralysis. As a HUmar, try and use attacks, odds are your techs aren't as strong as anything you'll do with a good weapon.

You can get upto 9 Lillis in a room at a time also, instructions here:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=723

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2008-02-26 12:33 ]</font>

stevieWonderz
Feb 26, 2008, 07:59 PM
thanks guys, nice insight for piping tonight http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Double thanks to you ketchup, imma do that strat right now

concussionman
Feb 27, 2008, 01:06 AM
To improve your piping chances, if you touch the door on the right, inside the room, another 4 lillies will appear so that you have 9 in the room.