PDA

View Full Version : This is just wrong. No kid should be pranked like this.

Shadowpawn
Feb 29, 2008, 08:52 PM
Especially on Christmas. (http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/29/worst-parents-in-the-world-punk-kid-into-thinking-he-got-an-xbox/)

Sinue_v2
Feb 29, 2008, 09:05 PM
If he was the Chocolate Milk kid, you'd have a very different opinion.

Shadowpawn
Feb 29, 2008, 09:10 PM
Who's he?

Sinue_v2
Feb 29, 2008, 09:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfwOqlnCKQs

And sadly, he's not unique.

Shadowpawn
Feb 29, 2008, 09:16 PM
Oh him, yeah that kid is just rotten.

ABDUR101
Feb 29, 2008, 09:58 PM
Nah, that shit just isn't cool.

How would you feel if you looked forward to owning something, and knew that the only way you MIGHT get it is if it was a christmas gift, even if thats the ONLY thing you got; and then you see a SINGLE box that fits exactly what you wanted, you open it up and its exactly what you wanted.

Except when you open the box to admire it, use it, etc you see a brick. And then everyone around you erupts into laughter, laughing at you because they thought it witty to dupe you out of a nice gift. It's just being mean and spiteful, thats all it was.

"We told you we could'nt afford it"; then why would you goto those lengths to do that? I would'nt have laughed at that age either, I'd have been hurt that my family would goto such lengths to turn me into a joke on Christmas, and not just "Ah, Got ya!" but outright bellowing and recording it, turning you into a spectacle.

Fuck that. That's just really rude and doesn't say much about them. Poor little dood.

And not all the kids on LIVE are like the chocolate milk kid, not anymore than there are 20-somethings who go around acting like they're twelve.(Chocolate milk kid- some little kid playing a game, and over voice chat he's bitching out his mom to make him chocolate milk, etc. Yelling and screaming at her with his voice chat on.)

Jaspaller
Feb 29, 2008, 10:18 PM
Terrible

Weeaboolits
Feb 29, 2008, 10:36 PM
Yeah, that's not cool, especially after going to the lengths of getting the box. >_>

What's worse is that not only did they do that and tape it, but POST IT ON THE INTERNET? Bastards.

Spacepest
Feb 29, 2008, 10:40 PM
That family f**king sucks.

So they couldn't afford an Xbox for thier kid for Xmas. Alot of families can't afford to buy their kids an Xbox. That still doesn't make it okay for them to trick their kid to think their getting one by giving them an empty Xbox box! That's just cruel. A good, loving set of parents would simply state the facts of life to their child ("we/Santa can't afford to give away Xboxes this year for Xmas) and leave it at that, not taunt the child by giving them an empty video game box. Even the world's most unspoiled kid would bawl out their eyes after experiencing such disappointment.

BigGoldRobot
Mar 1, 2008, 12:31 AM
That is the worst family ever. Why in the hell would you do this to ANYONE much less a family member.

I hope the kid gets his 360. Whether from the internet chipping in or microsoft picking up the tab like it said in the article.

That is just so f**ked up...im pissed.

concussionman
Mar 1, 2008, 12:40 AM
Wow?!?!

I hope they know that he will get them back for that crap. And it isn't gonna be pretty.

Retehi
Mar 1, 2008, 01:10 AM
Poor kid. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 1, 2008, 01:18 AM
maybe he deserved it? who knows the backstory to it

THE JACKEL

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 1, 2008, 01:22 AM
On 2008-02-29 22:18, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

THE JACKEL

But he's a danged kid. Sure, little kids don't always do the right thing but most don't know any better. Pranking a kid like that at any time of the year would be mean. Hell, even at 17 I'd still be incredibly disappointed if I received a prank gift that I really wanted.

ABDUR101
Mar 1, 2008, 01:24 AM
On 2008-02-29 22:18, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

Looks like a bunch of ignorant pricks picking on someone to me. Really, what backstory could there be? I don't think any kid deserves that, the look of disappointment looked real enough.

Anduril
Mar 1, 2008, 01:25 AM
Now I would totally understand if they were like my family; we recycle our boxes from Christmas, to save some money (I actually used the box from my XBox I got Christmas '06 to wrap my the outfit I bought my sister last year, and my uncle doesn't even bother with boxes and wrapping paper, he just uses newspaper and electrical tape to wrap his gifts, And so it's always a surprise when guessing the general shape of the gift), but that was just cruel to do to that poor child.

Weeaboolits
Mar 1, 2008, 01:38 AM
I finally got around to watching it (other PC can't handle YouTubes), he looked so excited when he saw he box and they were egging him on, "Open it! Open it!". http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-02-29 22:38 ]</font>

Dgo
Mar 1, 2008, 03:51 AM
he is never going to forget that and the look on his face tells me he's likely going to kill them all someday for that prank.

Rashiid
Mar 1, 2008, 10:02 AM
I lol'd, but felt bad afterwards. I tried not to laugh, but the guy laughing in the background.....that was funny....but yeah, nontheless fucked up.

But I see a future news coverage on:

Young African American kid slaughters family in revenge: But what could possibly caused this?

Sol_B4dguy
Mar 1, 2008, 10:04 AM
I'm fairly unspoiled myself, and I would be pissed at that. Why go through all that trouble to hoodwink him on freaking Christmas?

Rashiid
Mar 1, 2008, 10:07 AM
I'm guessing it was an older brother who wanted some lulz, but didn't realize how drastic of an impact it would be.

You know you have those times where you think it would be funny, and when it happens, it's like "Haha...ha....oh shit....why did I do that...."

Example: Telling your friend's girlfriend while on her period that he is with another girl, and watching him senselessly get his ass beat, then realizing......"I shouldn't have done that..."

Kylie
Mar 2, 2008, 07:10 PM
Someone do this to me; I want a free 360.

Sol_B4dguy
Mar 2, 2008, 07:39 PM
I'd love to, but lack a 360 box. >_<

Kylie
Mar 2, 2008, 07:58 PM
On 2008-03-02 16:39, Sol_B4dguy wrote:
I'd love to, but lack a 360 box. >_<

You could prolly buy one on eBay for like eight-hundred bucks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif