PDA

View Full Version : Bluefull is pissing me off!

Malecite
Jan 17, 2003, 02:03 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Phew now I feel better. Goddamit! &%!@#@@$. Ok I *finally* get to the ruins with my fonewearl lvl 105. What do I expect? Riches, Glory, Powerful Items! What do I get? 12 gaebolgs!!!! All I fu#$ing find in this stupid game is gaebolgs, gaebolgs, and more gaebolgs. ITS SO IRRITATING. WTF is up with bluefulls item finding they seem to suck pretty badly. It says I can get a holy ray so I fight the sil dragon 14 times and get messeta and crap. Yet when I go through the levels theirs no freaking shortage of good ol gay bolgs. Also on episode 2 I get basically no special items. I Hate bluefull so much!!! In addition to this my fonewearl walks right through the ruins so if I were ANY other section ID I would get good stuff. Instead im stuck with this crap assed one. Sigh well thats life.

P.S if anyone is bluefull is it true that you can get a red scorpio in the ruins? Or am I wasting my time with this as well?

Cloud_01
Jan 17, 2003, 03:24 PM
Actually Bluefull finds some pretty good stuff. Just be patient. I have a Bluefull HUmar and i've found some pretty good stuff with him so far.

Still can't seem to find Holy Ray after 30+ times killing the Sil Dragon though.

Ghaleon
Jan 17, 2003, 04:50 PM
just keep on tryin

Blue-Hawk
Jan 17, 2003, 05:26 PM
actually, blueful is one of the worst id's for a force, skyly being the next one. pinkal would have been the best.

malinko
Jan 17, 2003, 10:19 PM
bluefull doesnty suck...for my HUmar, got kasami bracer, like 3 demo comets O_o, red partisan, electro frame, TONS and TONS, like 20+ Guilty Lights and Gae Bolgs, AND AND! Perfect/Resist, only semi Force thing I've found is an Elysion from a Hidelt :l

Shinji
Jan 17, 2003, 11:32 PM
Who dropped the Electro Frame?

UnknownHunter01
Jan 17, 2003, 11:33 PM
I agree with blue-hawk you have a bad section id for a force. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif

Blenjar
Jan 18, 2003, 12:13 AM
Ha I got bluefull for my fomar and don't care what I find.