PDA

View Full Version : Any opinion on my AT setup?

Dizqard
Mar 1, 2008, 04:55 PM
I've finally reached a respectable point in AT, so now I'm trying to find a good palette setup. Currently, this is my palette. (Ones withs *'s are staying)

T-Mag(Foie and Barta) with a wand (Damfoie and ramegid)*
T-Mag(Shifta and Deband) with a wand (Zodial and retier)*
Card(Only have fire right now)with wand (Jellen and Zalure)
Whip with a T-Mag(Resta and Reverser)
A dagger(lvl 12 PA) with a handgun (frozen shot)

I know this is completely messed up except for the first two, so could someone possibly give me some examples of good thing to put on the pallet with the card, or with the whip, or something to replace something on the palette?

Thanks in advance!

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 1, 2008, 04:57 PM
On 2008-03-01 13:55, Dizqard wrote:
I've finally reached a respectable point in AT, so now I'm trying to find a good palette setup. Currently, this is my palette. (Ones withs *'s are staying)

T-Mag(Foie and Barta) with a wand (Damfoie and ramegid)*
T-Mag(Shifta and Deband) with a wand (Zodial and retier)*
Card(Only have fire right now)with wand (Jellen and Zalure)
Whip with a T-Mag(Resta and Reverser)
A dagger(lvl 12 PA) with a handgun (frozen shot)

I know this is completely messed up except for the first two, so could someone possibly give me some examples of good thing to put on the pallet with the card, or with the whip, or something to replace something on the palette?

Thanks in advance!

I'd put foie and damfoie on the same thing, because then you get the extra % bonus.

On my AT I like to have resta on all my pairings, except for the buff one of course.
SO I have things like, wand/madoog, wand/card, madoog/whip, madoog/dagger.

THE JACKEL

Lighthero
Mar 1, 2008, 05:39 PM
Yeah, I agree. It's much easier if you have healing spells on every part of your palettle, weapon lag screws up a lot. It also takes longer to change your weapon and then cast.

My pallette looks kinda like this:
madoog/wand - Buffs
madoog/wand - reverser+giresta/att spell (fire for me)
madoog/wand - reverser+resta/att spell (ice for me)
madoog/wand - reverse+resta/att spell (lightning for me)
madoog - ramegid + dammegid ( I use this one for fast/tech leveling for a short amount of time...don't mind this, just do it like the others)
Handgun/whip

Talise
Mar 2, 2008, 07:55 PM
for me, AT is kind of like protranser, you add spells to your weapons according to the enemies in the mission. My play style has always been 1 heal weapon at the bottom, and so it stayed pretty much the same as AT. I have 3 wand/mag on the top, a buff combo, a strike weap/resta mag or strike/range weap(if you need a range weap at all), and a resta+reverser wand/giresta/reverser mag. Usually I have a single element on each pairing, or you can have different elements on your wand and mag. I keep an extra buff combo in revserve and for strike weaps I usually have a whip and a dagger, again the elements depending on the mission.